"D'ya wanna join us?"

"No, it's your time with her."

"I was just gonna take her to McDonald's. Come on"

"Mama come" Dylan said.

"Just the 3 of us?"

"Just the 3 of us" Noel answered.

"Where's Selena?"

"She went to Miami for a job"

"Oh yeah. I guess I'll come."

They ate then Noel was supposed to drop Ashley off at home them take Dylan to his, but they decided to stay at her house and hangout. They played with Dylan and talked and before they knew it, it was Dylan's bedtime. They put her to bed then they sat on the couch talking and listening to music. Noel laid his head back and turned it and looked at Ashley. She thought he looked so hot. She wanted to kiss him so bad. 

"Is Josh at Ali's?"

"Yeah."

"We haven't hungout like this in awhile. Just us."

"Yup, it's been a while."

She looked at him then looked away and smiled to herself. He noticed.

"What?"

"Nothing." She tried to push the thought of kissing him out of her mind. 

"What?" He smiled

"Nothing!" She looked at him and couldnt hide her smile.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking of something."

"What?"

"Nothing" she smiled.

He looked at her suspiciously.

"Dylan?"

"No"

"Me?"

"Kind of."

"What about me?"

"Nothing, forget it." She sighed.

"Were you thinking about me naked?" He joked.

For some reason this made her burst out laughing. Noel smiled.

"You were weren't you?" He teased.

"No" she said through laughter. 

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure" she regained her composure and looked at him with a smile on her face. He chuckled to himself and looked away.

"What?"

"Nothing" he smiled.

"What?"

"You tell me, I tell you."

"Fine. You first."

"I was just thinking how beautiful you are."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I was thinking about how much I wanted to kiss you." She confessed.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah" her smiled faded then his followed. They sat there in silence for a minute then Noel looked at her.

"One kiss wouldn't hurt, would it? For old times sake?"

"What happened to the whole "I'm not a cheater" thing?"

"I think that kinda went out the window when you gave me a fuckin' blow job for me birthday, don't ya think?"

Ashley's face turned serious.

"It's just a kiss, that's not cheating, is it?" He said as he scooted closer to her. They started kissing and eventually Noel ended up on top of her as they laid on the couch making out. The music playing seemed to make their makeout session even hotter Ashley thought to herself. Both of them were getting really turned on. She could feel his erection poking her thigh and she wondered how far he was willing to go if she didn't stop it. They must have been making out for 30 minutes when all of a sudden they heard a voice. Noel quickly sat up and tried to hide his bulging jeans. Ashley was surprised to see Ali standing there as she sat up and tried to compose herself. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked her sister.

"I got worried when you didn't answer your phone, I've been trying to call and text you for 30 minutes. I came to check on you."

"Oh, I didnt hear it, but I'm fine."

"So I see." She turned to leave and Ashley got up to follow her. They got to her car.

"Ali wait"

"Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"It just kind of happened. We were just kissing."

"It looked like it was headed to more than kissing. Do you think Selena would see it that way?You're just going to get hurt Ash."

Ashley sighed.

"How's Josh?"

"Fine, they've been playing video games all night."

"Ok, I'll be over to get him in the morning."

"Will you be alone or will someone else be joining us?"

"Just me, he's leaving now."

"Ok, see you tomorrow."

"Bye"

Ashley went back inside and found Noel tying his shoes. He had turned the music off.

"Leaving?" She asked quietly.

He looked up at her.

"Yeah, I should get going."

A part of her was relieved, but a part of her was sorry.

He finished tying his shoe and stood up.

He walked to the front door and she followed. He turned to her and it looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. Instead he leaned into her and said "goodnight" and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Their eyes met as he pulled back and they couldn't resist. Their lips met again and their tongues tangled. Finally, they pulled apart. They both wanted each other so bad, but both knew it would be a big mistake. He opened the door and stepped outside and looked back at her.

"Goodnight Ash."

"Goodnight Noel."

He hesitated then walked to his car. She closed the door and smiled to herself then felt really guilty. He did have a girlfriend afterall.

*songs from Noel and Ashley's makeout session