Chapter 16

A few weeks later Ashley was at Ali's house and they were talking while drinking some coffee.

"Are you going to talk to Noel about everything when he gets back?"

"Yes. Josh has been texting him. He gets back a week from tomorrow."

"But Josh doesn't know about Noel being the baby's dad?"

"No"

"What if you tell him everything and he's like 'I still love you Ashley' and you guys live happily ever after. Aww"

"I guess we will find out soon."

"Is that what you want though? To be with him?"

"Yeah, I love him and we are having a baby."

"You do love him?"

"Yes. I've loved him a long time but have been trying to tell myself that I didn't. It seems so stupid now."

"I knew you guys had a connection. I think you guys are meant to be together."

"We'll see. I don't think I'm his favorite person right now.

Josh texted Ashley and she read it.

"Josh just sent me a link to watch a live stream of Noel's concert."

"We are watching!" Ali's eyes lit up.

Ali set up her laptop to play on the tv and they sat on the couch and waited for it to start. 

It went live and they couldn't believe how big the crowd was. A minute later the band walked onstage and Ashley saw Noel.

"There he is!" Ali said.

They started playing and they were blown away at how good they sounded. 

"Why didn't he ever mention he was so successful?" Ali asked Ashley.

"I don't know, maybe he didnt want to seem like he was bragging or something?"

They sat and watched the whole show and Ashley felt emotional several times during it. Especially when he played the song he had sung for her on her birthday. She couldn't believe all thoses people were there to see Noel and to sing his songs. It was truly an amazing sight. After it was over she wished she could give him a big hug. She couldn't wait to see him when he got back.

*Noel's gig