Chapter one:Dracos pov

Draco POV
It was a Sunday morning when I woke up in horrible excruciating pain. I had come to my inheritance. My father came running into the room After mother had died my father had softened and showed me more love.
He helped me the pain and it eventually came to a stop. I was sitting up thinking and then it hit me... i had a mate since I was a Veela. I had also come out to my father and he was fully accepting. I also knew that if my mate did not accept me I would die a painful death in 24 hours. I hoped it would not come to this. After I was able to stand I walked to a mirror to see my appearance. I was taller about 6'4 my hair was the same length but shinier and Messier. I then saw my black large wings with a silky shine and smooth feathers they were beautiful. I retracted my wings and then head down stairs to where my father was. Hello father. Hello Draco how are you feeling he asked with genuine concern. Draco was still getting used to his father actually caring for him. Better much better thank you. Then we hear a tap on the window and saw the Gringrots owl. We let her in , she dropped the letter she had and we gave her a treat And she left.

Dear Draco Malfoy,

  It has come to our attention that you have come to your Veela inheritance and we would like for you to come to us so we can talk about your inheritance and do some blood paperwork wand find your mate. When you get here ask for Griphook. This letter is a portkey to Gringrots just say " firebird" when ready.

Ok then I guess I have to get ready to go after I eat. I tell my father and go up to
Get changed to go. I put on some ripped black muggle skinny jeans and a dark slytherin green hoodie. I say good bye to my father and the grab the letter and
Say firebird. When I get there I got to the goblin in the front desk and ask for griphook. After another goblin comes out and says ah mister malfoy you made it please fallow me. I walk after home and we go into his office where he sits at a mahogany colored desk and I take a sit in front. He then hand me a knife and puts a paper in front of me and says to put three drops of blood on the paper. The blood that drops on the paper start to form black words:

    Name-  Draco Malfoy

Mother- Narcissa Malfoy nee Black(missing)
Father- Lucius Malfoy( Alive)
Godfather- Severus Snape( Alive)
God mother- Bellatrix lestrange ( missing)
Animal- Veela
Dom/sub- Dom
Mate: Harry James Potter
Animal:Niko
Dom/sub- sub

Draco stared at the paper in shock.
His mother isn't dead she's... missing! And so is aunt Bella? And WAIT... m-my mate is H-Harry p-otter! My thoughts were  interrupted  by griphook asking me if I was ok. I said yea but I was then interrupted when the door opened and there stood.. Harry!