Chapter 9

"What about him.." Kayden's heart raced with fear. They looked at each other and handed Siren's phone to Kayden. It showed:

Unknown: Is this Siren?

Siren: Why? Who are you?

Unknown: No need to be rude...You'll see me real soon..

Siren: Soon? Who are you After?

Unknown: I'm not after anyone,Rennie

Siren:...
Siren:I know you...

Unknown: Hello Rennie!

Siren: Don't call me that Asshole

Unknown:Still sour about the past?

Siren: Stfu! What do you want Perci!

Unknown:Calm down Siren!

Siren: Why should I?Why the hell are you coming!

Unknown: Don't worry! I'm not coming hurt anyone..I'm coming for something else..

Siren: Revenge?

Unknown:  NO! Not at all

Siren:....
Siren: Did his father send you?

Unknown: Nope honestly..I'm coming to run away from him..

Siren:  Should I believe you? You betrayed me.

Unknown: Kayden's Father is getting crazier and crazier! He tried to rape me..and when I punched him, he tried to kill me..

Siren: Oh no..I knew this could happen one day..is he coming here?

Unknown: Maybe? Once he realizes I'm gone he might? And he really wanted to find Kayden.

Siren: Thanks for warning us..when you get here,go to the bunny sweet café ok? We'll talk more then.

Unknown: Your Welcome..Thanks for believing me..I hope we can become friends again..

Siren: It'll take time..But we can try. Bye

Unknown: Bye!

"Woah..." Kayden said. Axel glared at the phone, "Has your father done something to you?" Kayden was startled,but nodded. "Yes. Which is why I'm not living there anymore. I'm not comfortable to talk about it right now. I'll tell you when I'm ready" Kayden smiled weakly and walked to his room.
Siren sighed. "Tell Kayden to drop of the clothes he borrowed at the club. He'll be in there for a while, just leave him be. We gotta get going! Bye Axel!" Lexi said standing up. Siren waved as they walked out the door. He ran a hand through his hair. "Should I go check on him! Or just leave him alone?" Axel whispered to himself,wondering what to do. Then, he heard a loud crash coming from Kayden's room. "AXEL!" Kayden screamed. Axel ran to the room and slammed the door open. "What's wrong?!" Axel said.Kayden looked at him with tears in his eyes and pointed to the closet. "I-In there!" Axel looked over to the closet. He walked over to it slowly. "1..2...3.." he whispered to himself. The closet door flew open to reveal a.."A..Fox?" Axel was confused how a Fox got into Kayden's closet. "A-Axel..I'm scared.." Kayden felt his heartbeats fast, he felt he couldn't breathe, he hugged his knees and buried his face in his knees. The poor Fox is injured badly Axel thought as he looked over the Fox. Axel heard Kayden hyperventilating and crying, "Kayden?" Kayden face was pale,he clenched his chest. He looked up at Axel, "Everything looks blurry. I don't feel too good.." Axel froze. Kayden wobbled back and forth,he eyes closing and opening. Panicking, Axel couldn't move, he was frozen. Kayden went forward and about to hit the ground,but Axel ran quickly and caught him. He sat down, Kayden in his arms. "K-Kayden? Kayden!" Axel yelled. Kayden wasn't responding. Axel felt something rubbing against him and look to see it was the Fox. "It's acting like it knows me.." He said. "What do I do? I can't let what happened to May happen to Kayden.." Axel teared up. He calmed himself and stood, carrying Kayden bridal style. He sat him down on the couch. He went to the kitchen and opened the draw. He got his keys and a leash(he has random ones for if stuff like this happens), Put the leash on the Fox, and picked up Kayden. He made his way to his car. First, he opened the back door and motioned for the Fox to jump in. Then, he opened the door in the front and sat Kayden down. He sighed as he got in the car. "You good buddy? Don't worry we'll get you to the vet in a few,just hang in there" The Fox whimpered. He looked over at Kayden. His heart hurt from the sight of him unconscious. "Please be okay...I can't lose you.." With that, he drove to the hospital..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Short chapter again so sorry!!! Thanks for reading!😁
Next Chapter will be about Matt..I know that he did stuff bad and everything,but I'm giving him a second chance! Don't worry he won't be around Kayden or anyone for a while. I think he deserves to know what it feels like to be pinned down with no escape😈😏
Also just a heads up, In Matt's Chapter it has been Four days since he got his punishment(which you'll find out what that is),when we get back to Kayden and Axel they will have been to the hospital and all.