Kiribaku smut

sorry that i only just wrote this

In this, Kirishima is the bottom and Bakugou is the top.

=========================

(3rd POV)

"Hey Bakugou, it's my turn next!!" Kirishima cheerfully said as he pointed to the mechanical bull.

"Y'Know Shitty Hair, if you use your quirk on it, you'll fucking break it." Bakugou sternly responded. Kirishima giggled at that, flashing his shark-like teeth. That day he had been his rose red hair in a small ponytail. Bakugou glanced at Kirishima as he grinned, causing a flash of pink to appear on his face. Kirishima smirked as it was time for his go.

"All I gotta to is bala-" He was cut off by his boyfriend leaning into him, and whispering the words;

"Just ride it like you ride me." .

.

.

After those words, Kiris face went even more red than his own hair. He hesitantly walked over to the bull and got on, exhaling. As it began to violently rock, Kirishima harshly pressed his hips down into the bull, determined not to fall off. He gripped the handle as he bit his bottom lip, drawing blood. Chants and cheers came through one ear and out the other, as Bakugou would wink at Kirishima from the crowd. This caused Kirishima to push his hips into the bull so hard that it caused his semi hard dick to throb. Finally, the torture was over. Kirishima made it! He didn't fall! He stumbled towards his chuckling boyfriend, and fell into his arms.

"You didn't ride it like you do with me." Bakugou said, still softly chuckling. Kirishima looked down, disappointed in himself. He wasnt manly, well, that's what he thought. Bakugou grabbed the younger males wrist, causing him to gasp. "We're going shitty hair, come on." He began to drag the red head, whines coming from him as his blush only darkened.

—Time skip brought to you by Shoji being next to kiris dorm—

(3rd POV)

Bakugou brought Kirishima to his own dorm, before pinning him to the door, bringing him into a lustful, yet passionate, kiss. This earned Bakugou a sweet moan from the red head, as Kirishima snaked his arms around his tall lovers neck.
"Ngh...~" The noise came from Kirishima as he grinded his body against Bakugous.
"Hmmm... enjoying this, aren't you baby.." Bakugou whispered in a seductive tone against lips. He nodded quickly, and parted from the kiss to breathe. Bakugou picked Kirishima up by the back of his thighs, and carried him to the bed. He placed the redhead down, settling himself between his legs. Kirishima began to grind his hips up into Bakugous, still softly moaning. Bakugou chuckled and grinded his hardened bulge against the boys clothed entrance. "Heh, baby.. you sound so desperate..~" Bakugou whispered into Kirishimas ear softly.

"I..I am.. Katsuki~" Kirishima muttered.

"Nuh-uh-uhh~ What do you call me?"Bakugou grinned.

"M..Mhm.. Lord Explosion..~"

"That's right~!! Moan it for me Eiji!!" Bakugou beamed, smirking.

"L..Lord explosion!!~" Kiri purposefully moaned out.

Kirishima purred softly under his dominant boyfriend. Bakugou dived his lips back into Kirishimas, grunting in process. Kirishima continued to rub himself against Bakugous erection, unbuttoning his own trousers slowly.

"Not so fast baby.." Bakugou pulled away, and slowly removed his own shirt, chuckling. Kirishima stared at the other males body, drooling slightly. "Someone is hungry..~" Muttered the older male.

Kirishima sat up and began to leave a trail of kiss down his lovers large pecs. Kirishima was pinned to the bed forcefully by Bakugou, as he was violently stripped to nothing.

"B..Bakugou..!" The red head blushed madly as he attempted to cover his own hardened dick. Bakugou smirked and put three fingers in front of Kiris face.

"Suck~." Kiri gulped and nodded quickly, before opening his mouth, the three fingers slowly sliding into the wet cavern. As Kirishima rubbed his moist muscle and soft walls against Bakugous fingers, Bakugou had stripped himself as well. "Hmmm... you're doing so well baby boy..~" Bakugou praised the smaller male, before removing his fingers, causing a whine to escape the boy. He rubbed his wet index finger against Kiris entrance, before forcing it it. A pain-filled gasp escaped him as tears gathered at the corners of his eyes. "Shhh.. It's okay Kiribabe.."

As Bakugou said this, he slowly began to move the finger inside the boy, along with adding another finger. Sweet moans and purrs were released from Kiri as he began to get used to the feeling. Just as Bakugou was adding the third finger, he leaned down to gently suck Kirishimas nipples. From this, Kirishima let out a lewd, seductive moan.

"B..Ba-" He cut himself off with a pleasured groan as the three wet fingers were removed.

"Ready for the grand ending?~" Kirishima nodded at the words, and stretched his legs open. Bakugou span in his own hand before rubbing his own cock. He positioned himself at the red heads entrance, before slowly pushing the tip in with difficulty.

Kirishima whimpered as the foreign invader was slowly pushed into his tight hole.

"T..Too.. big.."

The blonde slowly pushed in more of himself into his boyfriend. He stopped about half-way to take a breather. Kirishima tightly held onto his boyfriend, and after a few seconds of getting used to it, he nodded. Bakugou closed his eyes and thrusted the rest of his length into his boyfriend.

"A..Ah fuck..!! ~" Exclaimed the shorter male. Bakugou shut him up by connecting their lips.

Kirishima passionately kissed back , hugging his boyfriends torso. Bakugou pulled away from the kiss and slowly pulled out around half way, only to slowly shove himself back in. This time, a moan escaped Kiri. Baku smirked at this and did this again, but thrusting harder and faster. Soon enough, the red head was a moaning mess. Every time the blondes cock thrusted into him, it hit his prostate. Kiri missed this feeling.

"L..Let me ride you daddy..~"

Once Bakugou had taken in the words, he immediately stopped thrusting and pulled out. He sat on the bed with his back resting against the wall.

"Ride me then you dirty boy~"

Kirishima purred in delight as he crawled towards Bakugou, sitting down in his lap. He positioned bakugous tip with his stretched hole, before he began to slowly lower himself. Bakugou sunk his teeth into Kiris neck as he released a groan. Once Kiri had fully lowered himself, he panted heavily, getting used to the feeling.

"Wanna move for daddy?~" Katsuki whispered to Eiji as he nibbled his earlobe. Kirishima moaned softly as he quickly nodded. He slowly lifted his own waist, looking behind his own back to watch himself rise up and down on Bakugous cock. "F..Fuck.. so tight.."

In a matter of minutes, Kirishima was slamming his hips down roughly, with Bakugous hands and lips all over his body. Drool ran down Kiris chin as he moaned out loud, he was certain that he woke the entire dorm up.

"G..God Kat~!! I..I'm gonna cum..~" Kirishima yelled out as he began to stroke his own throbbing length, Katsuki now beginning to thrust up. Bakugou began to twitch inside Kiri, as he helped rub him. Soon enough, Kirishima came all over his hand and the taller males stomach. He continued to moan, as the smirking Bakugou thrusted up even harder, since he was also reaching his climax.

"G..Grrh..~" Bakugou groaned as his thrusts became sloppier. All of a sudden, he erupted inside Kirishima, causing the small boy so let out a pleasured moan. Bakugou panted as he continued to thrust, but slowly. Cum leaked from Kirishimas hole as Bakugou finally pulled out.

"God d..damn Kiri... I fucking l..love you.."

"I..I love you more, Kat.."

=========================

1306 words!

here ya go dudes, you can request;

HERE

see ya bros x