"Get out now, the enemy soldiers are few houses away shooting every person they find in their way. Get out! Get out!"

"Sure!" I got up abruptly, a wave of fear jolting through my body.

"Guys in the car now! Wear your shoes and coats. NO! I don't even think we have time for that. Just get in the car and Benyamin get Sarah NOW! The enemy soldiers are coming here."

Benyamin quickly ran upstairs to wherever Sarah was while Hajara quickly stuffed the hot pot of pasta and cake underneath one of my seats in the car. Luckily the car was in the garage and the garage had a joined  door connected to the house concealing us from the world. Our bags with our emergency supplies were already in the car so we are good to go.

I ran to the closet and got everyone's jacket and shoes. "I've got all of our coats and shoes." I yelled. "Benyamin come down now!"

I ran to the car and sat in the drivers seat, igniting the car instantly. I turned around throwing all our winter belongings in the back to Hajara, who was already comfortable seated in the back.

"Where are those two?" She panicked. 

"Coming, I hope!"

Benyamin POV:

I ran upstairs, the washroom door was flung open and a crazy looking Sarah was throwing up in the bathroom sink. "Are you ok? What's gotten into you?" I asked patting her back lightly with concern. 

"I don't know, probably I'm food poisoned." She said deliriously.

"Let's go, Yusuf's calling us in the car NOW!" I yelled as she looks at me confused. Luckily, she had her hijab on, since Yusuf was home. I knew what was about to come next, her endless questions.  I flung her over my shoulder holding her tightly as she squirmed under my grasp.  

"Where are you taking me? Wait, are you kidnapping me?" 

"Yup, totally kidnapping you when I live in the same house as you."I said sarcastically.

"Do you want me to kick you. You know what I don't even have the energy to do that right now." Sarah said wearily.

I ran outside locking the door with Sarah on my arms as the cold air collided with our bodies brutally. I opened the car door and settled Sarah beside Hajara in the back  and left Hajara to answer her endless questions. I looked at the house one last time and took my seat in the passenger seat beside my brother. He opened the garage and drove out of the neighborhood speedily. 

After few minutes, we heard the military vehicles charging at us from distance. "Bro, quick!" I yelled looking back from the side view mirror. "They are pretty close behind us."

"What! I'm trying my best to go as fast as I can." He yelled back. "Everyone read Ayatul kursi! (the beginning of the third chapter of the Quran)." We all followed his orders and soon our car was filled with our recitation.  I watched as houses flew past us, the neighborhoods doors were thrust open revealing the newly wrecked and shattered house which were signs of recent attack.

To my horror, I also saw dead bodies laying on the grass like scattered litter. The killers were ruthless and murderous for sure. "Girls, keep your eyes out of the window!" I commanded. "It's scary stuff!" 

After running on the road for couple of minutes, we finally lost sight of our enemy and flew off in the air. 

"I never wanted my car in the air." My brother grumbled, keeping his eyes on the GPS displayed in front of us. "I am the worst pilot ever. Just pray I don't get us killed."

"I'm praying," I cried. Yusuf gave me a look of total annoyance and I glared back at him with a nod, "Seriously, actually I am."

"Wow, I can reach out for the clouds. They seem so close." Sarah said diliriously rolling down the window and vomiting again.