1♦Hot Summer Night♦

The first chapter of the new book!! I hope you enjoy it!!

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

💫Jerrica💫

"Please Maci" I looked at my sister she wasn't too happy with me at the moment, it's not like I woke her up to see if she could take me and Lexi to school because we don't want to be late and I am feeling extra lazy.

I like walking to school but it gets real old fast, she was already up she is always up early she thinks she has to maintain the perfect body which she has she isn't skinny or big she is curvy and she is recognized by a lot of people.

Maci looked "you walk to school every day you can't walk today?" I looked at her "I didn't wake you up and ask Maci" she sighed "you best be ready when I leave" I looked at her and smiled. I went up to my room and took a quick shower she wasn't leaving anytime soon I give her about an hour before she is ready, she likes to get up early but she does take longer to get going.

I finished my shower then stepped out and wrapped myself in a grey fluffy towel and went out to my bedroom where one of my best friends was sitting on my bed waiting, I looked at her "why are you in my room? I could've met you downstairs" she sighed "helping you pick out your outfit" I rolled my eyes "I don't need help with my outfit Lexi I know how to pick out my outfit" she rolled her eyes.

I went to my closet to look through my clothes and saw what I wanted to wear I looked, she nodded her head as if she approved of my outfit I smiled and went to the bathroom to change after I changed I did my hair which wasn't much just left it down and curled it a little bit.

After I got ready I went downstairs to see Maci moving around the kitchen she was already dressed in her workout clothes, and she was making herself a shake to take with her to the gym she sometimes works herself too much, I have told her many times to slow down and not overwork herself but do you think she would listen to her sister? No, she doesn't I figure that she would care what her little sister thinks but she doesn't we lost our parents at a young age she decided to take care of me she was my older sister so she had to grow up fairly fast which I felt bad for her.

No young adult shouldn't have to take care of their kid sister at such a young age she did though and she did a good job or she is doing a good job I don't know what I would do without her if she wasn't there taking care of me.

"Are you guys ready?" I nodded and we left making our way to the car we didn't take long to get to school after we got out Maci took off towards the gym we headed into the main building where our homerooms were I went to my locker.

I heard the clicking of heels and I knew instantly who it was, I closed my locker and saw my best friend in the entire world "Jerr you look fabulous like always" I smiled "well someone was in my room waiting for me, she wanted to pick out my outfit" Carter looked at Lexi.

"Of course, you look amazing too" she smiled "what else is new girls?" I looked behind Lexi and saw Haden Louis.

I looked at Haden then at Carter she rolled her eyes of course "what do you want Haden" he looked down "just came over to say hi to you wonderful ladies" she put her hand on her hip as if she was annoyed which she was "why don't you buzz off and leave us alone" he just looked at her then smirked.

"See you around ladies, see you at home sis" he then walked away towards his homeroom.

Carter put her hand on her head as if she had a headache "you know Haden he just likes to irritate you, he irritates all of us" Carter smiled.

She put her arm around my shoulders and hugged me "let's get to homeroom" I nodded and we walked towards our homeroom.

I'm lucky to have both of my friends in my homeroom class it was nice, it means I won't be bored.

With these two by my side, my life is never boring.

♦️♣️♦️♣️♦️♣️♦️♣️♦️♣️♦️♣️♦️

Hey, guys, it's your author here, here is your first chapter of the new book I know that I haven't been updating I just have a lot of stuff on my mind, plus have writer's block I'm starting slowly come out of it. I hope you like this chapter and this book.