halloween special!!!!

Its been a year since Emily died. Yet it seemed like only yesterday, the dumping ground hasn't changed much, I have though, for about the first 5 months of Emily's death I went a bit crazy. I started hanging around with older people, who were very bad people to hang about with, I died my hair bright pink, I got three piercings, my lip, belly button and noise. And I have a tattoo, one of the guys I was hanging around with did it for me its a little stat on my right arm. Me and Emily said we'd get matching ones one day. I lost a lot of my friends in these 5 months, holly, Tanya, Rebeka, faith and Jody.

It was Carmen and Tee who help me get back to normal. I still have all my piercing and my pink hair and my tattoo though I now hate it. It reminds me of Emily to much. Me an johnny are still dating my the way and I couldn't be more happy.

Its Halloween today and we are having a party just us dumping ground kids and Amelia, Blake and Alice. They theme is zombies.  Me, Amelia, blake and Alice are dressing up as zombie school girls. Carman is dressing up as a zombie princess. Tee, Jody, faith and floss are dressing up as zombie Disney characters. Tee as Cinderella, Jody as Alice, faith as Ariel and floss as Tinkerbell. All the boys are going as school boy zombies. Its 5:30 and the party starts at 6:15 so im getting ready now. I put on my ripped leggings, ripped skirt, ripped shirt and ripped tie. They are all blood stained. I then get carman to do my make up. I bought the face zip thing and so she putting it on for me. Once I am all ready I back comb my hair and head down stairs.

"Wow your make up is so good it looks so real" a zombie Tee tells me.

"I'd kiss you but i don't want to ruin your make up so I'll hug you" a zombie johnny says giving me a hug. Once every one is ready the party starts. 10 minutes in to the party i get to warm and decide tingo out side. When I'm out there I feel like someone is watching me. Suddenly I feel some one grab my arm I see around and see a figure if a girl in the darkness. Her skin peeling of her face her cloths covered in blood, this is no work of face pain and make up this is real.

"Miss me"

_______________

This is the first part of my 2 or 3 part Halloween special I'm not sure yet how many parts they'll be

Leave a comments who you think the figure is.

Don't for get to

Vote

Follow

:)