Chapter 2

I wake up early in my new room. I really hope mike lets me paint it a different colour and I hope Carmen will let me as well. I'd really like to paint purple or red my favourite colours. I'm like the only one up, mike told me I could go for a shower whenever I like so I decide that noes the right time. Go over to the dressing table and get my black jeans and back and red top out the draw. I make my way out the room trying not to wake Carmen up. I make my way along the hall to the bathroom, I open the door and go in I lock the door and get in the shower. I then put on my black jeans and black and red top on and put my hair in a high pony tail I unlock the door and make my way back to my room. On my back to my room I bump in to someone.

" I'm sorry, Charlotte is it" the person says I then relies that it's Johnny.

" it's Charlie" I correct him.

" we'll sorry Charlie what you doing up so early" he asks me.

" I always wake up early in a Saturday, what about you" I ask him.

" just woke up early and decided to go down stairs and get something got eat, you wanna come" he says.

" sure why not" I say. I follow Johnny down stairs and in to the kitchen. We get something got eat and then go in to the living room and watch some tv. We decide to put the music channel on while we get to know each other better. Johnny tells me about why him and Tee are in care and asks me why I'm in care so I tell him about how my mum was only 16 when she had me and couldn't take care of me properly and so I was sent in to care at the age of one.

" were did you live before you came here" Johnny asks me.

" I lived with my foster mum Chantal" I tell him.

" so why you back here then" he asks.

" we'll Chantals having money problems and she said it would be better for me to be in care until she finds a better job one that pays more" I tell him.

" oh so you won't be staying here long then" he says.

" just as long as it take for Chantal to get a better job so not long I hope" I say. After a while of taking we hear foot steps from the stairs and a couple of seconds later mike walks in to the room along with Carmen, Tee, Rick and Tyler.

" morning you two" mike says.

" morning" I say.

" so this is we're you've been then I was wondering were you were when I woke up to find you gone I thought you done a runna" Carmen tells me.

" nope I've been right here this hole time" I tell her.

" hey guys yous wouldn't mind going and waking the rest up would you" mike asks us. So me Carmen and Tee go up stairs and get every one else up. I go in to flosses room and wake her up and wake up jody while Carmen and Tee get the rest up. When everyone is up we go down stairs and get something to eat. Mike makes us all some toast and we sit down at the table to eat it, I sit next to Johnny and Tee. By the time everyone's finished may-lee has arrived. Every one goes of to there rooms to get dressed and then do what ever it is they do. Me and Carmen go up to our rooms and put on some music we put one of my busted CDs on and talk. After a while mike comes in to room and asks to see me in his office so I get off my bed and go down stairs to the office.

" mike what's this about have I done something wrong" I ask him.

"No no it's just well I got a phone call from your social worker and well she says that you were meant to have a day out with roxy and rio next week and well she was wondering if you still want to go out with them" mike tells me.

" we'll of course I do I haven't seem them in like forever" I tell mike.

" we'll it's sorted I'll call you social worker and well get it sorted our for you" mike says.

" thanks" I say and then I leave the office and go back up stairs with a big smile on my face.

" you seem happy" Johnny says which gives me a fright.

" don't do that" I tell him.

" ok. Ok any way why you so happy" he asks me.

" I'm going to see roxy and rio next week and I can wait I haven't seen them in like forever so im really happy" I tell him and then go back to my room and tell Carmen.

After lunch me and Carmen decide to go out side since its such a nice day today. We sit down on one of the chairs. A while latter Tee and Johnny come and join us and the. Every one is out. The boys decide to play a game of football while us girl just sit and talk while watching them. Mike then decides that we should get the BBQ out for dinner to welcome me properly. So he goes in side and gets all the food while may-lee sets the BBQ out. We have burgers and hot dogs and some chips for tea. I'm oh in go much fun here it's much better than my last care home. Me and Johnny are talking when it suddenly starts pouring down with rain we all run back in to the house and by the time were there everyone is socked. We go up stairs and get changed in to our pjs. I put my monkey onesie Chantal got my last christmas on. We then all go back down stairs and gather in the living room and settle down to a movie and since I'm the new girl I get to chose what one, I decide to put on 'Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1' I sit next to Carmen and Johnny on the sofa and watch the movie when it finishes we all go back up stairs and go to bed.

___________________________________________________________________

Ok so that's the next chapter I hope you enjoy it.

Vote,comment,follow