Chapter 8

Chantals pov:

After getting the phone call from Emily I grab my jacket and put my shoes on, I get my bag and keys and head out. I get in the car and drive straight to the hospital. I'm meant to have a job interview in an hour but Charlie's more in portent. I wonder to my self whether it was an accident or who ever held her under did it on purpose, well I guess I'll find out when I get there. I really hope she is ok. Sometimes I wish I never put her back in care because of what happened last time but then again it was the best thing to do right I mean at the moment I barely have enough money to pay for me never mind her but this would have happened if I never put her in care. At least she's with her best friend Emily and she's not on her own. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the hospital but I finally arrive, I get out my car and walk in to the hospital.

" hello I'm here to see Charlie wellard" I tell the nurse be hind the counter.

" oh ok if you would just like to follow me" the nurse says so I fall her to a small room I see some people sitting down on chairs and standing and then I see Emily and I know I, in the right place.

" Chantal you came" I hear Emily say.

" well of course" I tell her.

" Chantal it's great to see you again" mike says.

" great to see you to, can I see her now" I ask.

" sure she's just in there" mike says pointing to the small room, I walk in and see Charlie sitting on the bed playing on her iPod.

" hey Charlie" I say.

" oh hey Chantal you came" she says smiling,

" well of course, how are you" I ask her.

" good my head still hurts but other than that I'm fine" she tells me.

" good,so what exactly happened" I ask her.

" oh we were all messing around in the pool and Tyler held me under but it was an accident Tyler didn't mean it he told me that" she tells me.

" well good, I'm glad your ok" I say.

" yeah, hey you found a good job yet" Charlie asks.

" I wish I could say yes but no I haven't not yet anyway I was meant to go was an interview today but your more in portent" I tell her.

" if I'm so important then go to the interview if you still can" Charlie tells me.

" well I do still have time ok I'll go but I'll be back straight away promise" I tell her ad then leave I grab my bag and make my way back to my car.

Charlie's pov:

Once Chantals left I go back on my iPod for awhile until the nurse comes and speaks to me.

" hello Charlie how you felling" she asks me.

" good" I tell her.

" good, good, well the doctor just told me that you can go home tomorrow is that good news" the nurse asks.

" yeah that's great news" I say

" right well I'll leave you to it" she says and then leave, only a second latter Emily and Johnny are standing in front if me.

" so you getting to go home tomorrow that's great" Johnny says while Emily takes my iPod of me and starts playing flappy birds.

" Emily do you mind that's my iPod" I say.

" no I don't mind you go on and talk I'll sit here and play" she says with a smile.

" I can't wait to go back home" I say, after awhile of talking to Johnny while Emily plays on my iPod the nurse tells them to leave and let me rest, I put my head down on the pillow and fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow.

___________________________________________________________________

Ok so sorry this chapter isnt that long

Vote,comment,follow