Chapter 1

After confusion left him, he start thinking of answer for the questions in his head. He can only find one answer but it is illogical as hell.

He time travel, here in the past.

And he leave it like that. Not wanting to think much more when the answer he come to conclusion is most likely true. So he decides to do his morning routine. He wakes up from bed and walk towards the door. However, he stop in front of the mirror and look at himself. Now that he thinks about it, he actually feel the same. He can feel his trained body not the old untrained body he had. Meaning, he travel back to the past but with his own current body? No, its more like he have his strength from previous timeline since he's not as tall as he was. He shrugs and exit his room.

After an hour later...

Ali walk towards the kitchen with his school uniform on. He take the toast that he had put in the toaster earlier before he get into the bathroom. As his hand reach the toast he quickly turn around and start walking towards the door. "Let's go Co....."Ali stops and look at the empty spot where his little fur friend always stands with feeding bowl in her mouth. Ali looks away sadly. "Right... I forgot..." He utters. He purse his lips. For all the sudden, the house feels empty and... Cold.

He shake his head and look forward determinedly. This is not the time for him to be sad. He walk out from his house, determined written on his face.

'Let's do this.'

::

Ali make his way to the school with his scooter. He did say he doesn't want to think about it anymore but he couldn't help but wonders what the hell is happening. Had he gone back to the past? Perhaps to change the future? He purse his lips. Can he even do it? He shake the thought out of his head. He also found out that he have his phone from the future so he decided to use his phone from the future and store the current phone he have somewhere in his closet.

But there's something bothering him. Where is his dad? For the rest of the morning, he didn't saw his dad's face in the house at all. He had assumed that his dad probably had slept at his office like that one time. However Ali can't shake off this uneasy feeling and he really doesn't knows why. Perhaps he should wait for his dad to come back home today.

Ali pass goes into the alley and stop at the scene of Shaun and Syed bullying a boy.

Syed snatch an ice cream from the boy's hand. "G-give it back! I'm hungry..." The boy pleads. Syed smirk. "Don't you know that it's not good for you to eat that much ice cream early in the morning? How about you give us a small bite." Syed says very nicely. Shaun frown "But I want to have a big bite." He retorts.

Ali rolls his eyes. They seriously need to stop this because goddammit bullying is not alright. He take a can from the ground and throw it at Syed. The can hits Syed's head before it bounce and hit Shaun's. Syed lost grip on the ice cream. Both of them fall on their butts and the boy manage to catch his ice cream before it make contact with the ground.

The boy says thank before licking his ice cream. Ali gives the boy a two fingers salute before going away from there. Meanwhile, the two bullies groan in pain. They look at where Ali had been. "I'll get you back for this, Ali!" Syed shouts, dissatisfied. Ali who hears it from miles away, ignores it. Because well... They're too troublesome. Not worth it, not even his time. Although him travelling back in time to fix the future is very troublesome, it worth more than just his time.

Then, Ali turn his scooter around the corner and see nasi lemak stall a few meters away from him.

Wak musang seems to be same as usual. Nothing abnormal. Ali stop in front of the stall and pretend to search for food. "Hm, what do you want?" Wak mudang ask somewhat sounding bored as hell. "Can I have one tempoyak udang?" Ali ask. Unlike last time, he had requested nasi lemak and tempoyak udang (and he didn't get it anyways) however now since he knows about the I.R.I.S he should just go straight to the point. Wak musang smile. "Of course, why didn't you just say that earlier?" He says as he reach for a green lunchbox and hand it to Ali.