To my freckles,
"Sorry my love I had to run back to the company, manager said it was important. Please don't be mad at me, I hate it when you don't talk to me. You know how I feel for you. I know today is your graduation and I promised myself to be there and I will. I also made you breakfast, I don't want you to go with an empty stomach. I'll see you very soon,
I love you more than anything"
- Taehyung

Author POV
A smile was formed on her mouth as she placed the note on her nightstand, giggling making her way to the kitchen. A plate of cheese sandwich was on the kitchen counter as she observed what taehyumg made. She placed herself on the chair eating her breakfast as she pulled out her phone, getting a ring.

Unknown number: am sorry again for what happened yesterday.

Y/N: Jimin?

Unknown number: yes it's me

Y/N: meet me outside my place at 11

Jimin: what? Why?

Y/N: I'll explain when you get there, right now I need to go bye

Jimin: Y/N wait!
Y/N is offline

Graduation...

"Did Yoongi tell you he's going to be here?" They sat on there chairs waiting for their names to be called out.

"He said he'll try, I think they all have a meeting today" she said wiggling her legs out of nervousness. He's probably too busy for this, she thought as she brushed it off and focused on her last moment in university.

"Class of 2019, please may you rise" the teacher spoke as she stood on stage, will all the other teachers, students rising as told.

"To be completely honest this class was my favorite, although there was a lot of downs on the way there were also ups, they got themselves prepared for the worst case that could happened and that's what I liked about this class. So I would like to present to you the students of 2019. First, the student-

Suddenly, the double doors opened cutting the teacher from her words. All of a sudden girls started to scream, getting crowed as Y/N turned around to see what's going on. What the hell happened? She exchanged glances with Hyunsook, confused the security guards got a hold of the situation allowing the girls to sit back down revealing who just entered. There they were. Wearing clean black suits Taehyung and Yoongi made their way into the hall, as Y/N's eyes widened. The sliver headed made his way to Y/N, holding her hands in his intertwining them, without thinking twice he leaned in placing a passionate kiss on her lip, hands on her cheeks as the crowd gasped in shock. Taehyung pulled away from her lip as he whispered in her ears.

"See? I told you your mine"he smirked making the girl gulp.

"Welcome Mr Kim, Mr Min please have a seat as we proceed" Yoongi wrapped his hands around Hyunsook as they all took a seat.

"Alright, first student Kang Y/N" Taehyung stood up allowing Y/N to make it to the stage, loud claps filled the hall. As she received her degree, she made her way to the mic stand, as she did she got a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people there was. Taehyung noticed as he yelled making her feel better

"That's my girl!" He clapped as she smiled

"Wow I don't know what to say, it has been an interesting year for me. I was actually thinking of dropped out and moving away to Busan, this was because it was way too much for me, essays, assignments, courseworks and exams I couldn't handle it. Then something happened, I don't know if it was fate or it just happened, a person came into my life and lighted it up with his guffy personality and charming self. This person made me see what's possible and what I can do, and that I can achieve everything if I work hard. So I would like to thank Kim Taehyung for always being by my side and never leaving me, I love you" a tear escaped her eye, holding her hand over her face as Taehyung smiled, standing up, clapping for his girl.