7

Kokichi POV

"Just confess already! I mean he said he's but and he doesn't have a crush on Tsumugi, what are you waiting for?" Tenko asked me. More like yelled... And asked. "I don't know. What if he likes another person?" I tell her. She slaps her hand over her face and groaned.
"Oh my God your the only person he hangs out with. How the hell will he have a crush on some one else?"

I sigh. "Fine fine, I'll confess because I want this book to be short- I mean because you said so. But if he rejects me, then I'm blaming you" I glare at her. She smiles and stands up. "Good luck Kokichi! Go get em you large rat!" She cheers on. I blush and went out to find Shuichi. I was walking and walking till I suddenly bumped into Akamatsu-chan.
"Oh hey Bakamatsu!" She sigh. "Please watch where your going next time Ouma-kun" I grin and laughed.

"Anyway" she started and clapped her hands. "I wanted to know if your free tonight?" I tilt my head. "Hm~? What for?"
"Im hosting a sleepover at my house tonight since my parents aren't going back home soo-"
"Is Kaede actually a bad girl?!"
"No! My parents allowed me since I'm gonna be lonely" I nod my head. "Yeah I'm free" she smiled brightly and went off with a wave. Damnit i didn't even got to ask her wheres Shumai.

Rriiiinggg. There goes the bell. Oh well, I'll see him at the sleep over tonight.

But I can't wait any looooonger!
"Hey get to class Kokichi!" Tenko yelled at me. Please insert sad face here..

[Love is like a cigarette. It was fun at first but eventually it kills you]

A/N: I'm getting super lazy to make books. Plus my eyes hurt. Don't worry I won't delete this book :3