Vivi🏳️‍🌈: OK, I'll be there soon.

I slid my phone into the Hem of my shorts because there's no pockets, grabbed my charger, and was out the door faster than you could ever imagine.

I just wanted some eggrolls. NOW.

She arrived at Louis's to see Ruby in a Georgia shirt and hat, and the twins and Omar with Florida stuff on, Sophie had her long red hair tied into a pony tail and orange and blue war paint under her eyes.

Sophie was the first to greet Violet at the door.

"looking good girl!" she laughed.

"You too" Vi chuckled and reached for an eggroll on the stove.

About 40 minutes later, everyone else showed up and eggrolls were handed out. The last person to arrive was Clementine. Louis answered the door for them and they walked in, catching a glimpse of Violet, Clem slowly took steps towards her, laughing with Sophie.

"well well well." Clementine spoke, catching Violets attention, She starting approaching her at the same pace until their faces were about 6 inches apart.

"I didn't know you were a Georgia fan." Violet said, taking note of the red and black Jersey on, matching hers with the last name 'Marsh' on the back.

"I didn't know you were a Florida fan." Clem shot back, slightly smirking.

"well today just got a lot more interesting." Louis interrupted.

"now, show me where the eggrolls are." Clem bit her lip, making Violet's knees go weak and she knew exactly what she was doing.

"over here." Louis lead her in the kitchen while the others were watching kick off, starting the game. "okay guys, very special day for Clem, her first Omar eggroll on eggroll Day." Louis announced like it was her birthday or something. Violet, Minnie, and Ruby all got their phones out to start recording.

"You guys are making such a big deal out of this." Clem said, getting the sauce on it and casually taking a bite and slowing her chewing as her eyes went wide. "oh. My. God." she laughed and looked very confused at the same time. The rest of the teenagers blew up in fits of laughter as the girls stopped recording.

1 hour later

"okay! Game starts in 30 minutes, y'all know what that means!" Louis shouted from the kitchen.

"PRE GAME SHOTS!" All the other teens yelled Except for Clem and all got up to go to the kitchen bar, while everyone ran, Clementine slowly walked. Violet noticed this and went to her side immediately.

"hey, what's up?" She asked.

"I just.. I don't really...Drink." She admitted.

"that's okay, no one's making you, just come over here and watch us." Violet took her hand and led her over to everyone else.

Louis held a bottle of this maple whiskey drink and poured each person a shot, looking at Clem to see if she wanted one, she shook her head looking at everyone else. Louis shrug his shoulders and poured the rest.

"okay we all know the rules. Clink, hit, shoot." Brody announced.

They clinked their shot glasses together, hit them lightly on the table at the same time and then all together took back the shot. Immediately Violet started coughing.

"whew! I haven't had a shot in a while." she said and muffled another cough while laughing along with everyone else, even Clementine chuckled a bit.

"okay! That should start to kick in a bit at the start of the game." Minerva said, grabbing more eggrolls and going back to the couch.

There were three couches, one big one in the middle, and two smaller ones on the sides obtuse to the middle one so everyone could see the TV. The twins were on one of the side couches and Brody and Ruby on the other. Violet and Clem occupied the middle couch while louis stood leaning against the couch arm next to Brody.