THE NEW BOY

Jungkook pov: mom : bye sweetheart have a good day at school I love you  :bye I. love you too mommy 😍. Jungkook walked up to school and went to class.
AFTER CLASS TAEHYUNG pov : I was walking through the halls when someone caught my eye th: how sexy ,your pants are calling me😉😏.

IN MATH CLASS

Taehyung pov I hattttte math ,someone walked in ,WOW it was the sexy boy from earlier!!!😏. Teacher : ok everyone we have a new student ,why don't you introduce yourself . Jungkook:hello everyone I'm Jeon Jungkook I hope we can all be friends . Teacher :ok Jungkook can you please set next to Taehyung . Jungkook :ok .Taehyung : hey cutie wanna come to my house after school Jungkook:sure Taehyung: ok ,meet me by the gates .

AFTER SCHOOL

Jungkook walked up to the gates to see the one and only Taehyung. Jungkook:h-hi.Taehyung:are you ready cutie? Jungkook:y-yes. Taehyung:Great,let's get in the car. Jungkook:o-ok. Jungkook didn't know why but he always felt butterflies when Taehyung talked to him. When Jungkook saw his car he was so stunned. Jungkook:wooooww. Taehyung:close your mouth cutie you might catch a fly. Jungkook:o-ok. Jungkook was blushing. They got in the car and started driving to his house.

Ti