Prologue - First day here

Start from the beginning

I groaned and walked into the food place,seeing the place was kinda busy but I seen a empty booth then walked over to the booth. I took a seat inside of the booth,putting my things down next to me and one of the Waiters placed down a Menu in front of me.

Waiter: What do you want?

Y/N: I'll have a water and 2 dumplings,please.

She writes it down and bows to me.

Waiter: Coming right away!

I watched as she walked away and noticed some guys coming into the place,everyone seems to look away from them.

Thug 1: Time to eat!

Thug 2: Man,today's pay was great and I think we should continue after this!

Thug 3: Hell yeah!

Boss: After we get something to eat and have some fun!

They took the booth behind me and I noticed the waiter walking back to me with my order. She placed it down in front of me as I just smiled at her and she was about to bow until-

Thug 1: Hey hotie! Get your ass over here!

Waiter: *jumps a bit*C-coming!

She walked over to them as they just chuckled and took a menu from them by force.

Thug 2: Get us 50 dumplings,hotie!

Thug 1: Maybe even your number?

Waiter: I-I'll get your dumplings! Jus-

One of the thugs pulled her into his lap as she just pushed him away and I sighed.

Y/N: You should treat a woman better....

They all thugs looked at me including the waiter who was in shock and I ate one of my dumplings as the boss of the thugs stood up from their booth.

Boss: What did you say!?

He walked next to me and smirked,taking one of my dumpling then ate it while the rest of them were laughing.