Chapter 3 - Finally a Meeting

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

F/C - Favorite Color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Rayna's Dumplings Place

Y/N Pov

It has been three days since that little night with the Avatar and that weird group called the Equalists from what I heard on the radio the other day,the city council has decided to make a special force to deal with the group. They're showing that they are worried about this group,it shows somewhat of a opening,and a opportunity for the group to rally more allies for their cause.

Rayna: Y/N!

I was pulled out of my thoughts and looked over to Rayna was struggling with a tower of plates what were about to fall,I rushed over to her. I helped her with the plates as she sighs of relief and we walked into the kitchen.

Rayna: Struck in thought?

Y/N: Yeah but why were you carrying so many plates at once!?

Rayna: I thought I could go one trip and not more...

Y/N: Idiot...

Rayna: Shut it!

She chuckles and I start cleaning the plates as Rayna nudges me a bit which I looked at her.

Rayna: We're going shopping tomorrow,we're low on food.

Y/N: But don't we hav-

Rayna: Nope! Get yourself ready for tomorrow!

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N cooking dumplings for Rayna -

Uptown

Y/N Pov

We have a day off today as it was Sunday and the place isn't open on Sundays so we decided to go shopping for food or other things,of course I was holding everything. We were actually nearly done as we are walking to the last store on the list,that's where we walked past this guy selling some items.