Chapter 15 - Puppet

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Southern Water Tribe - Streets

Y/N Pov

" Thank spirits... "

The streets were empty which was a godsend considering the current moment of my anger is higher than normal. It was a dangerous level but I have to blame those two for my recent anger issues... Who am I kidding...

Y/N: *sighs* I need a smoke...

I approached the entrance for the hotel and pulled out a cigarette with my lips, looking up as I see what I despaired... No Smoking sign on the door. I glared at it but walked to the side and patting myself down for my lighter, I forgot that Asami took it.

' Calm... Calm... Cal- '

Y/N: What the fuck is this day!? First, it was the hatred! Second that bastard! Third that bitch and her father threatening me!

I feel the hatred sparking up as my hands form into fists and feel them heating up but I take a deep breath. Exhaling and calming myself down...

' I'm angry... Yes... But the day can't get any worse.... Fuck I just jinxed it... '

I shrugged my shoulders as I pat myself down once again for something else but hear the sweet flick of a lighter.

???: Need a Lighter?

Y/N: Yes! Thank yo...

I looked at my savior who was Asami who held my lighter and she's looking at me with some concern. I take out the cigarette as she holds out her hand and I knew I won't be having a smoke in a while, taking out my pack of cigarettes then handing it over.

Asami: What did I tell you about these?

Y/N: No smoking...

Asami: What were you about to do?