Prologue - First day here

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

The outskirts of Republic City

Y/N Pov

Tap... Tap... Tap...

I walked around the forest but took a little break,that's when I seen a glimmer of lights ahead of me and I decided to make my way towards it.

' Maybe I'll reach the city... '

I sighed as I fixed my duffle bag over my shoulder and picked up the case. I started for the glimmering lights through the trees soon seeing a city and I sprinted through the tree as I jumped off the little hill,seeing Republic City.

' Finally! I reached somewhere! '

I landed on my feet with a smirk on my lips and combing back my hair with my hand. I started walking towards the city of non-benders and benders living side by sid- A loud growl could be heard from my hungry and I realized I haven't eaten in awhile.

"Wandering around after eating!"

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N taking out Steamblade with style -

Republic City

Y/N Pov

It was night as I wandered around for a food place which wasn't so rich looking,that's when I found this place that sold Dumplings and other delicious treats.

Y/N: Bingo! Dumplings!

I checked myself for any money and only had a couple... Actually only like 6 dollars as well of a taco?

Y/N: How the fuck did this get here?

I took a glance around,seeing a little bit of people and decided to take a bite out of the taco. I instantly slip it out and tried to get the taste of it out of my tongue.

Y/N: That tasted like shit!