[30]

---

---

I was told by Jasper that the army was coming in a week and that we would all need to start training as none of them hard begun properly with me missing. I told him that was stupid. He told me he was too worried about me to focus on training. 

"I'm fine-ish though," I comforted. "So what was all the worrying for?" 

"You're not fine though, you're a vampire," he responded. 

"And we can't change that," I reminded. "So, we move on and look on the upside to this." 

"Which is?"

"I can finally watch a whole season of Supernatural in a day without getting exhausted," I joked. 

"It gets boring quickly," he told.

"I guessed as much."

"I can think of other things to keep us busy," Jasper flirted, pulling me close to him by my waist. 

"Don't be crude. I will throw holy water at you." 

With that I walked away, grabbing my shoes. 

"You're no fun," he whined. I turned to him, rolling my eyes.

"Suffer bitch," I quipped, sending him a wink. "Now stop otherwise we're gonna become the people I hate."

"Can't I show my girlfriend I love her?" Jasper asked. 

"Girlfriend? Excuse me? You never asked me to be your girlfriend and I never asked you to be my boyfriend," I voiced. "Now, we've got to go to training."

"You're avoiding the conversation about labels," he voiced. 

I glared at him, "I am not."

"Yes, you are."

"Am not."

"Are."

"Not."

"Skylar Swan, will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Jasper pain-in-my ass Hale, I will."

"I love you," he told. 

"I know." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. 

There was a pause before Jasper quickly changed the subject to something less light-hearted. 

"Are you okay about this, the training?"

"The pack hasn't seen me since before all this happened and I know they know because Bella told them but I've been avoiding them. I'm scared, Jazz," I admitted. 

"If they can't accept you as who you are now when it isn't your fault then they're not worth it," he comforted. 

"But they are, they're my best friends, Jazz, and so are Angela and Jess and god they're gonna ask questions, people know I'm back and both of them want to meet me to get lunch," I rambled. "I'm freaking out."