↳🦋 ┊❝ ℐєѕѕι¢α Ꭺ . ❞ ლ ↷ °◇

❁ ➪ full name :: jessica mackenzie aoneki .

❁ ➪ nicknames/aliases :: jess , jj , jessy , pipsqueak , jessabelle .

❁ ➪ gender :: female .

❁ ➪ pronouns :: she ; her .

❁ ➪ sexuality :: heterosexual .

❁ ➪ species :: human .

❁ ➪ age :: sixteen .

❁ ➪ birthday :: may 3rd ; taurus .

❁ ➪ looks && appearance :: jessica has long wavy chocolate brown hair that reaches past her waist , she wears glasses as a sight aide because she doesn't have very good vision , && her eyes are light blue with tints of green in them . her skin is white , making her seem pale .

 her skin is white , making her seem pale

❁ ➪ height :: 5"3 .

❁ ➪ weight :: 125 lbs .

❁ ➪ personality :: unlike a normal teenage girl , jessica tends to get shy and quiet a lot when meeting new people , or she can feel panicky in certain times and situations . she can get a bit klutzy as well , && is an introvert . however , unless you get to know her , she can be a very sweet , kind , && caring friend . she can be brave when facing danger , && doesn't give up so easily .

❁ ➪ likes :: reading books , drawing , writing , music , singing , dancing , baking , cats , dogs , sweet foods , movies , helping other people , being there for her friends , flowers .

❁ ➪ dislikes :: being forced to do anything she doesn't want to do , being made fun of , talking in front of large groups of people , overly spicy foods , animal abuse .

❁ ➪ fears/phobias :: jessica has claustrophobia , ( fear of confined places ) arachnophobia , ( fear of spiders ) , acrophobia ( fear of heights ) , phonophobia ( fear of loud noises ) aquaphobia , ( fear of swimming ) , astraphobia ( fear of thunderstorms ) && herpetophobia ( fear of reptiles ) . she's also afraid of letting her friends/family down , or seeing them get hurt .

❁ ➪ strengths && motivations :: having friends by her side who love and care for her , having enough faith in herself in order to push herself to keep going and achieving her goals .

❁ ➪ weaknesses && flaws :: jessica's shyness tends to get the better of her sometimes , && she gets flustered a bit easily . sometimes her fears get the better of her as well , and to her it makes her look like an idiot .