T W E N T Y N I N E

500 votes till text update

Finna make y'all make forreal

Senai (sa- nye)

September 27th

"Don't get fucked up." Tay warned when Laylani did a little dance in an outfit he openly disliked.

"I like cute? Julian said it look nice on me." She casually said a random name.

"What?"

"You said it look nice on me."

"No say what you said before I wanna hear that part again." Tay pulled the string in the front undone, revealing her chest. He did any and everything to annoy her.

"My baby sleep and you being loud."

"Girl the fuck bye she with your parents." Sanai was already Nasir's new favorite and he had to pull teeth from the both of them to get her for the weekend.

"I don't got no panties on." Laylani drunkenly whispered in shock. After 9 months of pregnancy and sitting in the house she deserved it.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't, that's my dress bunching. See?" She bent over aimlessly and he sucked his teeth before pulling her on the bed.

Tay began taking her shoes off as she hummed quietly.

"Sloppy drunk you use these?" He pulled her hair into a ponytail and picked up the makeup wipes she kept in her nightstand.

"Boy fuck my mouth." Laylani giggled and threw her head back, laughing harder.

"No way this nigga horny." He muttered, wiping her face as he carried her to the bathroom. He brushed her teeth for her, bathed her, then threw her in bed as she continued her rambles of nothing.

"You ain't fuck me in almost 3 months do you know how that makes me feel? Am I ugly?" She asked seriously, eyes beginning to water.

"No you're not ugly." He turned on the TV and she sucked her teeth.

"You don't wanna fuck me though. Is it because Payson has a bigger ass than me? I don't what to do about that. I'm sorry." Laylani was really going through it and Tay couldn't help but laugh. She was such a nuisance when she drank it made his head hurt honestly.

"No your ass is fine, I'm not attracted to Payson."

"I mean Julian said I was cute. He eat my pussy like ice cream at the bottom of the bowl that you can't get with the spoon."