F I F T E EN

4,197 words

For people who didn't read this as a series Aaron was named after his fathers best friend Aaron who's married to his female best friend Cali. Just being clear on the Aaron's.

 Just being clear on the Aaron's

November 18th

"Please." Aaron reached for the Advil in Imans hand as the boy held his hand out and snatched it back over and over again.

"Here." He laughed and tossed it to Aaron who had hot tears running down his face as he attempted to sit up, feeling his a sharp pain in his spine.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm just ti-tired." Aaron closed his eyes and felt Iman lay next to him and kiss his forehead.

"Awww you cant take dick." He pinched his boyfriends thighs and got cursed out.

"No more no more no more. Stop." Aaron pushed Iman away as the boy repeatedly kissed him with intent to be annoying.

"No." Iman sighed happily and ran his hand underneath Aaron's shirt, liking everything about him. His skin was brown and smooth, it was just perfect.

"You so damn clingy son." He wasn't used to this side of Iman at all.

"Bitch let me me be nice to you."

"I don't want you- you really don't.. know how to..act." Aaron closed his eyes and tried moving Iman off of him as the boy gave him dark hickeys intentionally.

"And don't."

"Are you givin me hickeys?"

"Yes." Iman laughed when Aaron tried pushing him off and just pinned the boys arms down to finish the job.

"You gay and stop posting me. Gon make me lose my hoes."

"Yo hoes know you like 9 inch dick in yo ass? Ahhh faggot ass nigga you don't go no hoes, you my hoe." He pulled Aaron's twist and got slapped.

"Quit playing bitch!"

"I'm finna play fortnite and ignore you dick in the booty ass bitch."

"No please I'm joking pay attention to me." Aaron touched the boys back and heard him hiss and flinch.

"Ow stop."

"Aww let me see." He hopped in the chair by Imans desk and rolled towards the light before flipping it on and seeing his back and arms.

He had a few scratches but mostly bruises from Aaron's fingers digging into his back.

"You not putting alcohol on my back I don't care if I bleed the fuck out don't touch me." Iman flinched before smiling softly when Aaron's hands traced over where it hurt, feeling light kisses on his back. There was a moment of silence before he spoke.