He walked into the class and placed the bag down behind the desk. "Now class, we've got a new student. I know we got Shinso *imma add this boy here* but we have a late applicant", just on queue *hope I spelled it right* the door knocked. "Ah, that must be them", Mr. Aziawa said,"come in". The door opens to revile a tall girl around 5'5 with short hair that is brown that fades into a lighter almost tanish brown at the bottom, her eye is a teal blue while the other was covered, she had three freckles that made an upside down triangle and also had an upside down triangle necklace, she didn't have a skirt but had pants for the uniform instead. "Sahara?!", yelled Midoriya. The girl looked over and saw her old friend,"OH WOW! MIYO! Long time no see!", she yells back. Everyone is now staring at the two,"you know her Midoriya?", asked Mr. Aziawa and they both nodded. "I knew him when he had one year left in middle school before he went to the other grade till he could go to highschool, *technically 8th and 9th grade since U.A. had three grades which are basically 10th, 11th, and 12th grade* we stopped talking since he was busy for a highschool he went to but he never told me which one", the short haird girl said. "Excuse me miss", says Mineta," but don't girls wear skirts?", he asked. Others started questioning it,"well grape for hair, I read the hand book and rules for this school and it said nothing about "girls must wear a skirt" and if I'm being honest I don't like shirts nor dresses. So don't expect to see me in one", she replies back. "Alright we will be going to the training course to see her quirk in action, I may let one of you guys spare with her but seeing how Midoriya knows her best. These two will spare", the tired man said. Everyone nodded and started heading off to change into the training uniform.

Everyone made it there but Midoriya and Sahara, Mr. Aziawa told them to get into their hero outfits. Midoriya came out first then Sahara, her outfit looked normal, she wore a padded upper vest with a big light gray over coat that slit in the center at the bottom making to long tips, she also wore leggings with stuffed steel toe boots and thickish gloves. Both of them stood there staring at eachother till they both bowed, everyone looked at them confused as they stood back up. Midoriya got into a fight position as Sahara stood there.

"I had grown more since the last time we did this", said Midoriya,"so did I", she replies. She went into a stance that no one had seen before but Midoriya. Midoriya then powered his quirk at eight percent and ran at her, Sahara then quickly jumped away leaving a blue dust behind. Midoriya quickly turned and did a back flip away as Blue electricity hit. They both landed at the same time, the others looked in awe except for Todoroki and Bakugou, both ran at eachother, Sahara went to punch but Midoriya blocked her hand pushing it to the ground. Sahara opened her hand and touched the ground spinning and kicking Midoriya back. Midoriya flew back but spun in the air and landed, he lifted his hand up and flicked air at her. This caught her off guard and she flew back and hit a wall. She quickly looked up and pushed herself up making herself fly in the air, just then a blue tentacle struck at Midoriya missing him and pulled herself to him and punched him in the shoulder and shocked him. Midoriya took some damage but countered it back by flicking his fingers and caused wind again. They both jumped away from eachother, Midoriya then started jumping around her fast while she looked everywhere he landed but took off again, while doing so she received hits. This frustrated her a bit till she blew him back with her electricity, surging around her, her eye glowing a blue. That is when blue mist started forming around on her head and at the bottom of her lower back. The misted turned into fox ears and tail, the girls squiled at this and this made her look at them questionably,"what?", she said. "Your ears and tail is soooo cute!", says Mina. Sahara looked shocked and looked back at Midoriya, Midoriya realised this and nodded. She grinned and Midoriya ran at her as she ran at him, they both clashed their fist together but was only broken by Midoriya's foot kicking upward with air, flinging her in the air. Midoriya then jumped up and went above her, punching her down into the ground. Midoriya lands but only to be brought back up into the air with a tentacle that flung him up and slammed him back down. Midoriya stood up and Sahara stood there with anticipation showing on her face. She ran at Midoriya to be flung back but flipped in the air and threw a blue lighting ball at him he dodged but more came. He then jumped in the air and landed to where the lighting wasn't being thrown at him. Sahara then ran at him on all fours and jumped at him, blue mist surrounded her and transformed her into an actual fox. She landed on him and smirked, she got off him and changed back, this confused everybody. Midoriya was offered a hand which he happily took and was lifted up,"you've gotten better Miyo", she saild as her tail wagged. "So have you!", he said smiling in return. "Ahhhhh!!", as they all heard a scream but saw the fox being tackled. "So cuuutte!", Mina said squealing,"Mina wait! She doesn't like to-", but was cut off by Mina being held in the air. "Be touched..", Midoriya finished. "Sorry I just have a big... no touching policy", says Sahara. Everyone nodded taking note besides Bakugou and Todoroki, both of them were still staring at Midoriya wondering why he hasn't talked to them.