Snap

Papyrus hadn't meant to snap. He had never meant to become aggressive today. Yet here he was, hands around his brothers throat as he sat upon the small skeletons waist, slamming his skull into the more ice than snow ground.

   He couldn't stop though, teeth snapping at the tiny monster just to please his inner predator, his brother trying his best to not show his fear, but Papyrus could see and smell it. His soul was pounding it off so violently.

   "You brought this upon yourself 'My Lord'. Your not any holy saint now are you?"

   Of course his brother couldn't speak back, he was struggling to breath through the choked sobs and sniffles. Papyrus adored the purpled droplets running down the others skull.

   Finally, he let go, letting his brother get a good breath of air, only to cut off the pleasant mercy once more with enclosed fists. How is it that they needed to breath? Magic was the only answer.

   "How's it feel huh? Does it feel as good as it felt when you choked me? Answer me!"

   He let his hands slip away from his brothers clothed throat. In turn he expected an answer, immediately at that. The gasping skeleton was having a hard time, so Papyrus gave him a little
... Nudge.

   He slammed his fist down beside the skull of his younger sibling, snarling loudly. He could see the panic flash against Sans face, and how he enjoyed it.

   "N-No p-pap-papy I s-swe-swear!"

   His anger only got worse. His dear brother resorted to saying his real name? Oh what a joke.

   "Papy? Oh shut up you brat. Your desperate just like I was. And I- I..."

   Papyrus had suddenly snapped out of it, snapped out of the horrid anger that he had been feeling. Horror of his actions rushed over him. He tumbled back and away from his brother.

   "Shit... Sans are y-you okay? I-"

   "S-stay ou-out of t-the hou-house! Y-your n-no-not liv-living wit-with me an-any more!"

   He froze up, soul numbing with a dark feeling. His brother was kicking him out? He... Never thought he would, and that caused a hasty fear to push through his mind. He hated being alone. What would he do?

   "Sans please I-"

   "LEAVE!"

   Papyrus reached a hand out, rust colored tears beginning to dot at his desperate sockets. Oh dear Toriel he was scared.

   "If y-you won-wont le-leave I wi-will!"

   And he did. His brother left him in the snow, his body numb yet not from the cold. When he finally came to it, he stumbled away from the scene and to Muffets. He needed a drink. In fact, he needed a dozen to get his mistakes off his mind. He needed to drink himself dead.

   With the razorblade forever in his pocket, he planned on doing just that. He should have known he was too aggressive to be around his sibling. This was his fault.