Chapter 18: Extermination

Start from the beginning

Akame: N-no...

Tatsumi: Akame? Don't tell me..

Eurydice: As long as I've wanted to see those cute devastated faces, we have to do a clearing operation so please cooperate okay?

She wield her spear in attack mode while slowly walking towards our direction. The human imperial arms stood beside me and readied his weapon, she was only inches on us when a huge black thing collides against hers, sending her a few distance away from us until they've hit a tree and strangled the shining armor.

Y/n: Round two..Moon Dovey. *Grin*

No one's POV.

Eurydice's quickly shove the grinning Y/n out of her sight and tries to impaled her with the spear but the Silent Führer immediately made her distance and stood not to far from Tatsumi and the others.

Y/n: You're expression is priceless Moon Dovey. I'd like that. *Smirk*

Tatsumi: Y-Y/n?

Y/n turned her gaze on them and everybody was shocked once they saw her horrendous state. Her scelera turned black and her (E/c) eyes were glowing, her broken crest on her chest is visibly showed, oozing with a slimy pitch black liquid on the cracks and on her mouth.

Y/n: What?

Tatsumi: W-what happened to you? And what's that in your...

???: That's Amaterasu's crest...in it's horrible state.

Y/n: Ohya? I'ts been a long damn time, hasn't it Susanoo? My, you look so shabby and old as always.

Susanoo: And you're still a merciless Teigu, Amaterasu..like always.

Y/n: Hehe..I'm going to take that as a damn compliment from a dear..relative. *Smirk*

Tatsumi: E-eh?! You know him Y/n?

Y/n: Yup, but the story time could be done later, I've gotta kill somebody..*Grin*

Tatsumi: *Gulp*

Eurydice: You..piece of shit. You're still alive huh?

Y/n: As far as i remember, you didn't chop Y/n's head off so yes, we were fucking ALIVE!?

Akame: Y/n...

Y/n: Sshh... Not now love, I'm busy dealing with this crap in front of us. We'll talk lateeeerr~

Akame went silent, her face is slightingly blushing because of what Y/n nicknamed on her. The others were all speechless but the loud ruckus made them back to reality as the doctor unleashed his trump card as his last resort.

Y/n: Incursio, take care of that ugly humanoid. This glowing fucking meat is all mine.

Tatsumi: G-Got it Y/n!

Y/n: Well then, let's Straight to the real business.. What do you say we finished this up real quick Moon Dovey?

Eurydice: Fine by me, I'll have your head first Sun-Bastard!

Y/n: *Evil Chuckles* Let see..