It stopped raining and you went straight to the bus stop, it was full of people who waited for the rain to stop.

You got up and realized that there was only one empty seat, you ran towards it sat on it quickly.

Your heart was racing and your hands shaking.

The days faded in the haze of time.

Whenever your eyes met Jisung's in class, a little smile lit his face, he stopped pushing you when he passed next to you and neither said anything to hurt your feelings.

You simply ignored him, it was awkward, really awkward for you.

Things were going pretty well now, your dad didn't argue that frequently with your mum and tried not to talk about money in front of you and your sister.

Maybe things really could change in your house and everything would become stable.

You took the courage and applied for a job and finally, you found a job in a grocery shop in your town, where you worked during weekends and were paid enough for you to get yourself things you wanted.

But you wouldn't work there for a long time...

That day you finished late and it was already dark outside.

It was raining, but you could manage it to go home.

You said goodbye to your colleagues and left, but froze on your place when you saw Jisung outside leaning against the wall.

He held an umbrella and seemed lost thinking about something.

He looked up and startled when he saw you.

"Hey" He smiled.

You ignored him and started to walk.

"Wait, it's raining" He ran behind you and placed the umbrella on top of you.

"What are you doing?" You stopped and turned towards him

You have enough.

"Why are you being nice so suddenly Jisung?" You asked him, again.

It started to irritate you.

Silence. You sighed.

"How do you know I work here?"

"I saw you the other day"

"Why are you here?"

"I was just passing by"

You stayed silent. You didn't know what to say.

"Actually there is something want to tell you" He started to say "I got your diary" He confessed out of nowhere.

What? How did he got your diary?

You frowned.

Wait! But he gave it back to you and didn't talk about it.

Your swallowed and looked at his hand holding the umbrella and then his wet hair. Your heart fluttered and your legs were shaking.

"Did... did you read everything?" You dared to ask.

He nodded, you felt guilt in his eyes.

"I realized that what I did to you... was really bad. I also saw your bruises..."

No words could come out of your mouth at those moments.

You closed your eyes trying not to look angry.

"I gave it back! My friends took it from your bag as a joke, but I kept it and ... I'm sorry, for everything"

Disgusted, you stared at him.

"You're worse than I thought. You saw the bruises and still acted like a bastard" You hissed and started to walk away.

"But I regret it, a lot. You need comfort..."

"I didn't ask you for comfort Jisung" You kept walking.

"Give me a chance. I want you to forgive me. I don't want to live with guilt in my heart"

Selfish.

"Of course. You can live pleasantly after I forgive you, but what about me"

"I wouldn't"

You turned around.

"Look Jisung I can't forgive you and even if do, it wouldn't work"

"Why?"

"Because it's too late" You sighed "I'm moving to another city after finishing high school"

Yes you were.

Your dad found a new job but it was in another city. He thought about starting from zero, it would help all of you. You talked about it with Chenle, who got sad but understood your situation, also, you were graduating that year.

Jisung seemed not to believe it, he stood there looking at you and his gaze begging you to say that it was a lie, but this was the reality and things do not always go as one thinks.

If he hadn't judged you and then bothered you, maybe you both could have established a friendship, but his pride was stronger than the bond of friendship.

"Yes" You said before he could complain.

He looked away, his umbrella didn't cover him at all and he was getting wet, but he didn't seem to care much.

You didn't know what else to say, apart from the silence you shared, he didn't seem to talk again.

You turned around but before you looked at him one last time.

"Goodbye Jisung"

He looked up but seemed lost.

You finally left.

Your wet clothes were the least important thing at those moments, it was the strange sensation that made your heart pound.

You did not dare to look back, feeling that you would break into pieces.