Late Nights

Augusts POV

Im on my way to La Rouge -a cafe- and well dayum ! Mami was looking beautiful today and believe that , I dont say it regulary .

" Hi sir , table for 1 " " Yes , thank you "

I took a seat next to the window , were I could watch Mami .

" What can I get you sir " the waiter asked with his notepad and pen " Well I would like a sponge cake with a Chocolate Frappé , white/2 sugars and a hint of chocolate " " Will that be it " " Ummhum " I said looking at Mami on her phone .

Y/n POV

I went to my favorite cafe ; La Rouge . Considering it was 11pm , fuck it , I wanted coffee . I saw this fine gentlemen sitting next to the window ! I went through my phone on purpose just so I could catch a glimpse of him . I looked at him and saw him watching me , smirking .

As I was drinking my coffee ( Strong , Black and Hot just how I like my men ) I looked up and saw him sitting in front of me .

" August " he held his hand out " Y/n " I shock his hand and went back to drinking my coffee " So what brings you here at this time mami "

Of course I was blushing but I kept my head up . I got up , looked at him and grabbed his hand .

" You coming to my place or we going to yours "

He took my hand and led the way . Oh how I love Late Nights 👅

•••••••••••
Lets Get It On 🎶

10comments & I'll do a part 2

✌️😘