What? [Part 2]

For @RavenQueen112

"You like that don't you Dasia .

"Mmn August , damn just fuck me already and stop stall" as I whispered looking into his eyes breathless.

"Damn ma , always knew you were a freak."

"Oh darling , you have no idea ."

Aug likes freaks doesn't he? Ha.

He took me over fireman style and ran up the stairs and threw me onto the bed ,leaned down and kissed me slowly, pressing us against each other as we both started to groan into each other's mouths.

I slid me hand the two of us and griped his already rock hard cock, pumping it a few time between your hands. "Don't fucking tease me!" he growled against your lips. I smirked internally knowing you can drive him just as wild as he drives you, and rub him along your length, circling his already slick head over your clit.

My hips buck involuntarily, I wanted to have him inside me so bad. Before my hips even have a chance to rise, he lowered his and rammed inside of me."Shit" I cry out against his lips, my head falling back as his width and length took my breath away. My hands gripped his back and nails dug into his skin, "August ,August , August". He dug his face to ma' neck, his lips and teeth sucking, biting me gently. He slid out of me then quickly filled me up again. My breath hitches as he groaned and moaned against my neck. My hands slide down his sweaty back to claw at his ass, wanting to urge him harder, faster into me.

Augusts POV
Damn Dasia.