What?

August

This girl out'chea acting like she all'dat . Nahh, Aug don't play with that shit , it just doesn't happened with me . No one messes with Aug , especially not with that kind of attitude. Coming in here all up in my house ranting and shit, like damn girl , you ain't my momma. She gon' learn today , that's fo'sho.

Dasia

This punk ass nigga , looking like the downgraded version of a burnt bart simpson liein' to me and shit . I just don't play like that at all . He lied to me saying I'm his one and only , I'll cherish and love you forever. No FUCK THAT , he can go and die alone for all I care . He ain't shit. He can kiss ma' beautiful brown ass cause' he know he gon' miss ma' shit like crazy.                                                                               

"What da'fuq do you want Aug?"                                                                                                                                               "Girl , don't you ever some at me like that again a d disrespect me in my own household , you a lucky bitch fo'real".                                                                                                                                                                                     "Oh so I'm some bitch now , you was never saying that when you was all up in this pussy here boy."

He pushed my inside and locked the door , then straight up shoved me into a damn corner. 

"Listen here Dasia , I like you a lot  and I know you feelin' a nigga too , so come on wid' it . I know you want me and I know you want this dick" , he whispered in my ear making me weak at the knees .He gripped the inside of my thighs and rubbed them slowly while kissing my neck . Oh my gosh. 

"You like that don't you Dasia ."                                                                                                                                                 "Mmn August , damn just fuck me already and stop stalling"  as I whispered looking into his eyes breathless.                                                                                                                                                                                         "Damn ma , always knew you were a freak"                                                                                                                         "Oh darling , you have no idea ."

HoliWhulfie

10+ votes and comments , Y'all will get a part 2