I love you!

It's been years since England had a crush on America, but America never gave him a chance to speak, America always hung around Japan witch made England's blood boil.
The other countries always made fun of him, France called him black sheep, the rest making fun of him because he's a loner. But today, he'd had enough, he decided...from now on he'll stop being a country, that's always getting bullied.

'Todays the day..' England sighed, he was standing in a tall building ready to jump, he took a deep breath he got into his pension, until he Hurd a voice shouting at him,it was America. ' DUDE, WHAT THE HELL R U DOING!?', England's eyes started to tear up, he didn't want to die, but what's the point of leaving when no one loves you?

' America....I'm so sorry...BUT I've HAD IT ENOUGH!! NO-BODY LOVES ME ,THEY ALL MAKE FUN OF ME! I TRY TO TELL U THAT I LOVE U BUT-'
'I love you to' America smiled, England was surprises he never thought that America his official crush would love him. 'Ah-' but England sloped and fell of,' England!' America shouted and ran after him.
They both fell off,'now we'll be together for ever' America smiled.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I kinda coppied this from reader x America I hope u enjoied!