The Clowns Here Kill Part 1 (FINISHED EDITING)

Start from the beginning

"She smiled!" Teala, JC and Joey say, laughing.

Joey: "I feel bad that I'm keeping a secret about my mission. But at the same time, I'm kind of relieved because it doesn't seem like there's any danger in this town."

Colleen drags Manny, Teala and me to a spot next to a stall. "If we are here to save a town, how can we use our talents to help, like as a dancer, I don't know how much I can do," asks Colleen. "I can mix things..." says Manny.

"I can break people's eardrums," I add.

"Have you ever done spy work before?" asks Colleen looking at Teala. "No, this is my first job," she replies.

"So, we're screwed," I say.

After a bit of talking, we notice a weird woman making her way over to the popcorn machine. "Oh! Sorry, she just scared me," says Roi, causing him to fall into me. "Jesus Christ," mutters Colleen, and I can't help but laugh.

Ro: "I thought, let's use my social skills as a Jetsetter, and see what's going on here."

"Hello, bonjour," calls out Ro making her way over to the weird freaky lady. "The stars," the lady says. 

"The stars?" I ask. "The stars have been talking to me," the lady says while pointing towards the sky. "So what are they saying?" asks Ro.

"All kinds of secrets." 

"Are they friendship secrets, they light-hearted secrets, dark secrets?" asks Ro. 

Matt and I cover our mouths with our hands, attempting to muffle the sounds of our laughter as Ro tries to break the ice with the strange lady. "Dark secrets," the mystery woman replies, in a murky voice.

She then reaches out and touches Blueberry, Ro's stuffed dog she won in a carnival game. "He's coming."

Roi: "She's talking about the stars, or, someone's coming. He's coming."

"Who's coming?" asks Roi. "The dog?" asks Colleen. "No, that's Blueberry," replies Ro. 

"Blueberries are coming?" I ask in confusion.

Colleen: "I don't know what she's talking about, but this girl is crazy, and I want nothing to do with her."

"Hey, Ro, Matt. Do you guys want to go on the Ferris wheel with me?" I ask. They both nod excitedly and I smile at them.

Matt: "I'm a roller coaster enthusiast. Sign me up for any carnival ride, I am there front and centre."

Ro: "I cannot remember the last time I've been on a Ferris wheel. They are adorable!"

Y/N: "I love Ferris wheels because, well, they are slow and also I can catch up with my friends because I just came back from a trip to England to visit my friend Oli White and I stayed there for 2 months. I just came back a week ago so, I wanna know what they've been doing."

We get on the Ferris wheel and, surprisingly, we all fit. I'm trying to get comfy, but there is something under the blanket on the seat that keeps making my butt slip, so as the Ferris wheel starts moving, I stand up and underneath the blanket where I was sitting, is a newspaper.

"The Clowns Here Kill," I read.

"No," both Ro and Matt say, their eyes widening.

"The Killer Clown Clan strikes again much to no one's surprise. Four major players of the clan shown here. Be warned."

Ro: "The clown who welcomed us into Everlock? Front-page news for being a murderous clown."

Y/N: "Joey, what have you gotten us into?"