Chapter 21- "Hot Springs"

Start from the beginning

           "Wow, you must be retarded if your talking to imaginary sticks." i said it in the cold heartless cruel voice i use to use when i *shudders* had to torture someone.........back then, my Father had forced me to....i didn't want to but i didn't want Natas to get hurt.....if i misbehaved he'd hurt him because he knew how much i loved my baby brother.......the girl was just staring wide eyed and blinking at me, then turned and looked up at Marko.

           "Baby, are you going to let him get away with that!"

            "Nope....your dead you little fag, no one talks to my girl like that."

            "Huh...funny, i thought the term was 'sex toy'...." yeahhhh, i'm dead.....He yanked me by my hair to the bathroom again and the girl and his two friends followed, cheering him on. he released me suddenly, causing my chin to hit the floor hard.....bathrooms smell really, really bad.....and kicked me in my side causing me to involuntary turn over, my back pressed on the floor.

            "Alright, baby i'll let you hit him first."  Before i could even react, the two jocks had pinned me down to the floor....the sound of the slap was really fr*ckin loud and it stung really badly....this girl can slap.....she hit me hard enough to the point of being a bit dizy from it but i quickly recovered. i watched as she stepped back and out of the way......with the two jocks still holding me down, Marko started punching and kicking me.......i felt weak and pathetic, i was defenseless.....if father saw me like this, i'd be severly punished. it hurt and if it were some other person whether it be a werewolf, human, or even Natas.......they'd probably be crying by now but i had learned at a young age to deal with alot of pain and i highly doubt that a human could do more damage than father. when they pulled out a metal bat from behind something in there i realized this must be where they usually beat people. the first hit was right into my stomach, it made me start coughing and that's when he paused for a few minutes....he obviously has had practice and knows when to do what and for how long without causing a serious lawsuit, i think, injury.....i was still being held by my arms but they allowed me to sit up.

             "I'm surprised, most people usually are begging for me to stop or at least are crying by now."

             "Yeah well, i'm pretty sure its because most people have loving fathers." Marko made a face but i couldn't read it in time before he changed back to looking pissed.

             "What, your father found out you were gay?" the girl had said it as mockingly as she could.

              "No......but believe me i wish that was the case....." i could tell that i had a sad look on my face but i can't help it....it does make me sad when i think about those things.......when i think about them i feel as if i'm breaking down....

              "Huh, so its just because your pathetic." patheitc? yes.....i am since i can't handle these emotions......that i'm allowing a human to hurt me.....

              "Pretty much......now can we hurry this up.......i'm getting bored."

            "Oh your so going to be crying afterwards you little fag......Baby beat him till he's straight...."she started laughing but i don't see how that's funny. the two jocks yanked me harshly back onto the floor, gripping my  wrists and ankles as tightly as possible.....Marko hit me with the bat two times before giving me a few seconds.....

           "Baby! what are you doing...hit him again.."

          "I can't.....i've got to wait a few seconds.....or i could kill him.."