Chapter 40

March 12, 1995

It's March and Eric is getting worst and worst I thought all the treatment he was getting would work but it's not helping but now he's in a coma and the doctor says he has full blown AIDS I can't live without him he's all I ever wanted and needed.

Eric babe can you hear me if you can hear me squeeze my hand. I said he didn't squeeze it

Babe I need you to wake up so we can live a long and happy life and take care of Elena, babe I'm so sorry for leaving you I need you I never should've got the divorce we're meant to be together forever.  I said kissing his hand

It's a lot of things I did and said that I wish I could take back, but it's too late. Babe please wake up please I NEED YOU, WE NEED YOU. I said crying

Mrs. Wright You have to leave, but you can come back together. The nurse said. So I went home and started looking at all of our pictures and I even found the note Eric gave me. Right when I thought we was getting our lives back on track this happens I can't loose Eric I can't lose him he's all I need.

March 26, 1995

A week later

When I went back to the hospital I was talking to Eric then the doctor told me he was gone I couldn't talk I could think all I did was cry and now I have to stay strong for Elena I need her to know that her daddy loves her no matter what.

April 7, 1995

Today is the day that I'm saying goodbye to my husband, but I'll never ever forget what he done for me, Elena, his family, friends, and fans I'll be here to support Eric until the day I die. I loved this man until the very last day, and I'll always love him.

We love you Eric Wright always and forever until we meet again
. I miss you

 I miss you