Chapter Seven

THIS IS THE REALEST CHAPTER SEVEN! PLEASE, FORGIVE ME!

: D

Enjoy the seventh chapter, everyone~

“Myself From Once Upon A Time”

Chapter Seven:

“Tetsu?” A new voice called out from behind his room’s door and even with knowing who it was, he still stiffened and gulped.

“…Yes, Mom?” He replied and stood up.

She leaned over, since her voice sounded nearer and clearer this time, and spoke up, “Are you alright? I just prepared dinner, so…wanna have supper with Mommy?”

He took a deep breath and tried to calm his even breathing and tried to make his heavily-beating heart stay still. He was used with the way his father called him—the way he would bang open Kuroko’s door and pull his hair to drag him downstairs. When he was in a very bad mood, he would even grab his belt and threateningly whip anything near Kuroko. The way Sadaharu’s eyes looked at him had always penetrated and hurt him in and out. “Don’t treat me as a kid, Mom. And yes, I would love to have supper with you. I’ll be out there in a minute.”

She became silent for few moments and he almost thought she, somewhat, saw right into his lie until she giggled and responded, “Alrighty then, I’ll be waiting downstairs.”

When he heard her footsteps fading away slowly, he finally realized that he had been clenching his hands on his sides and biting hi bottom lip in fear. He was also glaring at the floor and holding his breath without knowing it.

 “I’ll finally find a reason to kill you.”

He blinked and shut his eyes tightly. “No, it’s okay, it’s alright. Calm down, Tetsuya Kuroko. This is unlike you. Compose yourself.”

He took deep breaths before approaching the door. He steadily took hold of the doorknob and twisted it gradually. He closed his eyes and opened the door in one, forceful pull. He opened them and found no Sadaharu Kuroko outside his room. For the first time, he heard no one yelling his name to hurry downstairs and prepare dinner.

“Tetsu?” His mom called out.

He shut the door behind him and ran down the stairs. “I’m coming.”

“I’ll finally find a reason to kill you.”

You won’t. I won’t let you kill me. I’ll kill you first.

~LFMH021~

“YOU STUPID SON OF BITCH! YOU ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF ME! DIE!”

He squirmed and tried to push away the memories, the words his father threw at him, the curses he always received. But it seemed like the more he pushed them away, the more they held onto his feet and dragged him into darkness, anxiety and despair.

“You stupid brat! You’re supposed to be my child not because your stupid mother gave birth to you but because I want you to be someone who’ll serve me! Someone who’ll become my slave, my follower! So, stop fooling around, you fucking trash!”

“Leave me alone…” He mumbled and shut his eyes tightly.

“If I need to make you disable, I will, if it’s necessary, you garbage.”

“No…No more slaps…” He grunted and hugged his legs.

“So, you’re fighting against me now, huh, Tetsuya Kuroko? You want to feel pain and my wrath that badly, you bastard?!”