Chapter Eleven

A/N: I thought I was half-done with this chapter but when I looked at my laptop’s folder. I realized that I haven’t typed a thing! It was just purely part of my imagination!

I mean, seriously, Blessie, are you a fucking idiot? [Sorry for the language.] Your readers and reviewers are always waiting for you. Not like they will wait forever. There’s no such thing as forever. And no, I am not bitter. Yes, I am very talking to myself. Do not mind me. Just ignore me.

BY THE WAY, TRY, TRY, TRY MY NEWEST KNB FANFIC: ‘I’m Fine.’ It’s not updated yet, but soon enough, it will be. Annnnddd, there will be new ones soon! I hope you’ll tune in on those ones as well!

I am just so busy so it might take me a week again before I can update other stories of mine.

Oh, alright, so how was the previous chapter for you, guys? I mean, I was actually not sure how get this done with, but anyways, I will try my best to please you guys while you ride the roller coaster of emotions.

Put your seatbelts on.

Enjoy!

Please leave a review! Thanks! [By the way, there’s a surprise at the end of this chapter.]

Too-da-looo!

LFMH021

“Myself From Once Upon A Time”

Chapter Eleven:

Everything fell silent right after Kyoko Kuroko’s introduction.

It wasn’t even something the others should know of, but seeing as the whole car was occupied with silence—the others beside Akashi couldn’t seem to prevent being able to hear every word she said from the other line.

He took a deep breath, and composed himself before responding, “And how will I know that you’re not lying?”

The other seven around him blinked when Akashi, himself, had stiffened when Kyoko Kuroko chuckled darkly.

Well, not like it was really creepy, but it had that evilness behind it that would make anyone shiver in fear.

“You truly are my son’s friend. He will never pick someone who will be easily fooled. But, yes, I am Kyoko Kuroko. Tetsu’s one and only mother.”

“Proof.” Akashi hissed.

“My son is Tetsuya Kuroko. He’s studying in Seirin Gakuen, and is part of the basketball club, which recently won the Winter Cup. He has misdirection and is very picky on being open to people.” She began.

“Not enough.” He murmured.

“You sure are one stubborn child, Akashi Seijuro.” She commented.

He played with the keys in his pocket. “How do you even know my name, and the plan we’re having?”

“I know more things that you expected. I know that Sadaharu has been hurting his own son for few years now. I know that Tetsuya hates going back home because he’s afraid of being beaten up. I know that he has learned cooking slowly because of the circumstances he’s in. I know that Tetsu…that Tetsu is in-love with another guy, and that’s you.” She murmured with so much gentleness; he was pretty sure all she could think right now was Kuroko and his whereabouts.

“Last question.” He said. “Where is Taiga Kagami?”

“He tried to run away after I left him alone in the hospital earlier, but I easily found him. He’s in the 15th street.”