Chapter Five

ENJOY! AND THANKS, GUYS!

Pizza with Ice Cream,

LFMH021

“Myself From Once Upon A Time’”

Chapter Five:

“TETSUYA!” He heard a familiar voice yell. He quickly turned and found Sadaharu Kuroko roaming around the road across the street. He frowned and tried to read the lips of the older Kuroko.

‘That damn brat, where did he run off to?! How dare he hit me like that and run away! I’ll surely beat him up until he begs for forgiveness once I found him…That stupid Tetsuya…!’

His eyed widened as he realized that Sadaharu Tetsuya was approaching the building where Kuroko’s dog could be seen. Yes, Nigou was coming out from the back of the building and it looked like the dog was oblivious about the incoming danger for his master.

“Nigou…?” Kagami, who had noticed the familiar dog as well, mumbled and gasped, “Shoot, if Nigou’s here, Kuroko’s…! Kuroko!” He gasped and sprinted off across the street.

It froze Akashi when he realized that someone had gone to Kuroko’s rescue. And it was not him.

“TETSUYA!” Sadaharu Kuroko called out.

“KUROKO!” Kagami yelled as Nigou barked and called for him.

“What are you standing there for, Akashi? Let’s go.” Midorima queried and grabbed Akashi’s numb hand.

“Shit, his father found him!” Aomine cursed as the traffic lights told them to don’t dare cross the road.

This caught the red-head’s attention and gritted his teeth upon seeing Kagami on the floor and Sadaharu lifting his son on the air while his hand wrapped around the shorter teal-head’s neck.

“He’s turning blue, Akashicchi!” Kise panicked.

“HURRY!” He growled at the traffic light. It complied his command and now let them cross the road. But…

Was it just them or…

Did Kuroko’s…

Hands…

Just…

Dropped…

On…

His…

Sides…

Lifelessly?

~LFMH021~

“DAMN THIS!” Aomine growled and grabbed Sadaharu’s collar. “You fuc*ing bastard! What did you do to him?!”

The older Kuroko laughed and put down his son as if the latter was just a sack of rubbish. “He hit me. He answered me back. He dared to oppose me. Of course, as if his father, I must discipline him. He’s my only son after all.” The way he talked was so sarcastic that it almost made all of them throw up on the nearest trash bin.

Akashi, who was kneeling down on the ground as he searched for Kuroko’s pulse, raised his head and glared at the culprit. “You’re a worthless father who almost murdered his son. You’re rubbish who don’t know anything about being a parent. You’re a stupid person to stay alive. You’re the person I should have finished since I’ve known what you’re doing against Tetsuya. You’re garbage that should have been dead long ago.” He cursed and slowly stood up. “And you know what? I might as well settle this now.”