"Bleh." He said pulling away and rubbing his sleeve on his cheek, I laughed and began walking away towards the door.

"I'll be back later." I said about to exit, I didn't want Harry to follow or ask to come. This was secret present time.

"Where are you two going?" He said turning around to face me, his eyes widened at my bum in the skinny jeans I was wearing. "Well those are new. He flirted while giving me a small wink, "and I have been looking for that sweater." He said rising from his seat, I looked down at my outside and shrugged as he approached me.

"I'm going present shopping. So you stay here. And yes, I stole this a few nights ago." I defended while making myself more snug into the pullover, he put his hands on my waist and pulled me into him.

"I really, really, fancy these trousers." He said while slipping his hands into my back butt pockets and squeezing my ass. His touch sent off fireworks between my legs and I bit my cheek trying to stop a grin from appearing.

"Trousers? You mean my pants?" I giggled making fun of him, he rolled his eyes and gently kissed me while I was in mid laugh. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck again, tugging at his hairs at the bottom of his head.

"That is an insult to all of us! Watch your mouth!" Fred and George appeared around the corner of their stairs from their dorm, I pulled my lips away from Harry and began laughing again.

"You're right. I'm so, so, sorry. I'm glad you fancy my trousers." I faked their accent and Harry bursted into laughter squeezing my cheeks harder.

"That might have been the worst British accent I've ever heard." He mocked me with his deep green gaze, his eyes were so playful.

"You'll have to be my accent coach then, clearly." I said looking up pretending to think, "what do you say tonight? I meet you somewhere and you teach me your... British boy ways." I held my hands out curiously, he raised a brow and watched me as I followed Hermione out of the door.

"Deal... I'll teach you something." His eyes became dark as he watched me leave, I blew a kiss to him and returned to Hermione who had left the common room quickly. As we made our way to Hogsmeade Hermione continued to give me a disgusted face.

"You guys are so into each other, it's gross, but so cute." She said repeatedly on the way there, I shoved my hands into the pockets of the sweater. It's becoming chillier by the day.

As we passed Gladrags and Wizardwear I pulled Hermione inside with me, I didn't want to tell her that I needed new bras and underwear if Harry was going to keep seeing me in those items, but I didn't see a way around it.

"So, can I ask how far... you guys have gone, then?" She asked curiously, I bit my lip as I pushed through endless amounts of bras. It's Christmas, should I go with something red or green? And Laced? I pulled out a red bra with a small diamon in the center of the bra, Hermione pointed to it and nodded. "I like this, try it on." What is with Gladrags and Wizardwear and their diamonds on women's clothing?

"We haven't really done anything, honestly." I said unsure on how much detail she actually wanted, I stood in front of the mirror as Hermione closed the door and I unstrapped myself and slid the bra over. It was a bright red push up and gave me excellent breast shape. "Is this too much?" I asked turning to the side, I'd have to find underwear that matched this color and style.

"You ask that every time we come in here and you try anything on." Hermione yawned in annoyance, I rolled my eyes and sent her out to get me laced underwear that would match my bra. She came back with the same style and in sizes small and medium, the small was too tight so I picked the medium.