"Oh, wow." was the words that escaped Lisa's plump lips, a while ago she was just thinking that the CEO was acting like a jealous girlfriend and now Jisoo confirmed it right to her face.

Nini was indeed jealous, but she's not my girlfriend tho. Lisa thought.

"Make her your girlfriend then." Jisoo said that made Lisa's eyes to go wide.

"Did I said that out loud?" she dumbly asked.

"Yeah idiot. You just did. For a very talented woman like you, you're too dumb sometimes, no offense." Jisoo said and flicked her hair.

"But whatever, let's go and get our dinner, Pasta looks like she's gonna eat Nayeon and oh, speaking of, Nayeon was so eager to meet you. And you need to tame your Nini." Jisoo said again and made her way towards Rosé and Nayeon.

Lisa heave a sigh and place her hand on her chest, feeling the erratic beating of her heart. Just the thought of Jennie being her girlfriend is so enticing, she can't help the smile that made its way to her plump lips.

"What did you two talked about that made you smile like that?" Lisa turn around and saw the forehead of Jennie, so she look down and saw the latter glaring at her.

"I'm smiling?" Lisa asked and her smile turns into a wide grin showing off her perfectly set of pearly white teeth. Jennie took a leap forward reaching Lisa's cheeks with her both hands and pressed it together squishing it.

"Stop smiling like that. It's annoying." Jennie said making the Thai woman laugh heartily.

"Alright, I'll stop now." Lisa said, her words were muffled because Jennie was still holding her cheeks.

"Better be Lalisa. Jenduek can be very ballistic when she's jealous." Jisoo said loudly and wink at the two women.

"I'm not jealous, Jesus!" Jennie said and remove her hands from Lisa.

"Jisoo, that's my name. Not the almighty one." Jisoo said causing the ladies, except Jennie, to laugh.

"I'm talking about him tho." Jennie pouted that melted Lisa's heart.

"That's enough Kim Jisoo. Let's go and eat, Rosé must be hungry." Lisa said to save her Nini from being teased.

"I'm always hungry Lisa. You know that." Rosé mumbled and grab Jisoo's hand leaving the room because her stomach is digesting its own intestines already. Nayeon and Irene followed suit leaving the two behind.

"You okay now, Nini?" Lisa ask when they leave the room following the others towards the food stalls.

"What? You look like a mad tigress earlier." Lisa said again when Jennie just look at her.

"Because you're annoying." the CEO spat.

"Oh, I missed that. It's been a while since you tell me that I'm annoying." Lisa grinned.

"You are always annoying, I say it on my mind all the time." Jennie rolled her eyes. The cold air of the night hitting her face that made her shiver a little.

"Come here." Lisa disregard her words and wrap her arms around her Nini's shoulders to warm her up. Jennie bit her lower lip to stop a smile.

"I'm fine Lisa." she said.

"You were shivering. You're not fine." Lisa simply said and gently grab her Nini with her.

"Did you take up a dance lesson?" Jennie asked all of a sudden. They were walking painfully slow because Lisa was literally want to keep the short one warm so she kept her arms around her. Jennie on the other hand has her arms also wrap around Lisa's waist, unconsciously. Or not, because she's really enjoying the proximity.