Luka x Upset!Reader

Requested by Alica-San uwu

Enjoy!

I don't know of it's just me but Luka is kinda out of character here ^^;*

sorry for the long wait*

Also,I'm sorry if (Y/n) doesn't sound upset in this story,I tried TwT*

last thing before you read,It's been a while since I've written anything so I'm sorry for a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes.*

================================

Tomorrow is Luka's birthday. And to celebrate it,you wanted it to be special.

*The day before Luka's birthday*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
"Ahh,tomorrow is Luka's birthday! What should I give him?" I thought to myself as I pace around my room.

"(Y/n)?"

"Luka loves cooking...should I give him new cooking tools?"

…No no no,too simple.

"(Y/nnn)??"

"A recipe book?"

Nope,he's too creative to need that...

Oh! How about-

"(Y/NN!)"

"AHH!"

I stopped pacing around and turned to the voice. It was Seth.

"Uhh,hi Seth!" I sheepishly waved at him. He pouted and walked over to me "What makes you lost in your mind so deep that you can't hear me?"

"Well I-" I was about to lie but maybe asking Seth what birthday gift should I give Luka will be good idea.

"Luka's birthday is coming up and I wanted to give him something special. But I don't what." I sighed and sat on the couch.

Seth tapped his chin and sat down with me. "What were you thinking of giving him then?" (is that even a sentence)

"I was thinking of a recipe book or cooking tools. And I guess he doesn't need them. He's too creative and he mastered how to use all the tools in the kitchen." I groaned and hugged a pillow.

Seth suddenly stood up which kinda startled me. "How about I ask him for you?"

I looked at him "You will?"

"Yes of course!" Seth exclaimed. I smiled at him "Thanks a lot!!" Seth gave me thumbs up and went out of my room.

Seth's P.O.V
I went to the kitchen and found Luka making dinner. I walked up next to him and helped him prepared dinner.