🍏☁️~Scavenger Hunt~

You groan as you feel the sunlight, from your open window, hit your face. Sitting up with a yawn and rubbing your eyes to get the sleep out of your eyes, you realized that a certain someone, someone that you adore so much, wasn't in bed with you.

That certain someone was a gem named Spinel. You looked around your room seeing your clothes out of your clothes and on the floor. You giggled when you seen them there. Ever since you and Spinel started living with each other, she was so interested in human culture, it was as if she was addicted to it, which... she kinda was. Always curious on what humans do in the morning, night, free time, etc.

But you know, now that you think about it... where is Spinel? It's not normal for her to leave before you wake up. That little bean would be too scared that you might leave her, which would never happen and you always tell her that. Getting up from the bed, you picked a simple outfit, baggy hoodie with sleeves that went to your fingertips and some jeans. Brushing your teeth and making a quick breakfast, and went to leave the house, but before you could leave you saw a note left on your door.

Clue #1 - If you want to find your dear Spinel, all you have to do is read while I tell. Go to the place that she loves the most because that's the place where she meant her ______.

You blinked at the letter.

What is this? A scavenger hunt? You covered your mouth with your hand as you let out a laugh.

"Alright Spinel, I'll play your little game," you said before you opened the door and left the house.

'The place she loves the most huh?'

You put your finger on your chin, stuck in your thoughts before an idea came to you.

"FunLand!" You said.

The place where you first meant Spinel. Quickly going over to the amusement park, you find Me. Smiley at the entrance.

"Good morning, Mr. Smiley," you said to him.

"Oh! Good morning Y/n, a certain someone asked me to give you this," he said while handing to a piece of paper and some cotton candy.

"Oh, thanks,"

"Try not to have too much fun now," he said with a wink. You practically choked on the air, "M-Mr. Smiley!" He laughs out loud before walking into the entrance. You stared for a few seconds before shaking your head and reading the next clue.

Clue #2 - Having such a fun time in FunLand? Why not go to a friend's house to cool down. Name starts with an S and saved the planet more than once, you will find this friend at his house having lunch.

Oh, now this one was easy. You let out a giggle before immediately going to Steven's house, while having some cotton candy on the way.

Once you were there, you walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Waiting a couple of seconds, Steven opens the door and gives a big smile, after realizing that it was you.

"Hey Y/n!" He said.

"Hello Steven, sorry for that sudden appearance, but a certain clue has led me to your house," you say as you showed him the paper.

As if his grin couldn't get any bigger, grabbing you by the arm and quickly pulling you into the house. You gave out a surprised yelp before regaining balance and saw Steven holding a bouquet of your F/F (Favorite Flower). You gently take the flowers from his hand and saw a piece of paper in between one of the flowers, grabbing it, it read.

Clue #3 - Almost at the end our little hunt! Now return home to receive a gift from your loved one.

Your smile widens as you quickly left the house giving Steven a rushed goodbye and went to your house.

Now standing in front of your door with a hand with almost gone cotton candy and the other a bouquet of f/f. Quickly eating the rest of the cotton candy, you opened the door and saw that all the lights were off. Looking around, you set the flowers on the nearest counter and started to walk around, trying to not bump into anything.

"Spinel?" You called out, but received no answer. You were starting to get worried until you felt arms coil around your waist a few times before pulling you back into a familiar chest.

"Welcome back doll~" A voice purred.

Turning your head slightly, you could see your favorite gem smiling down at you, you smile back before turning around and wrapping your arms around her neck, while her hands find a way to your hips.

"Would you happen to be the certain someone that sent me on that little hunt?" You said.

Spinel looks off to the side with a nervous smile stretched across her face, "Heh, I wanted to do something special for you. D-Do you like it?" She said with slight fear trembling in her voice. You gave her a smile before gentle taking her face in your hands, "I loved it," you said before capturing her lips with yours. Lips moving in sync as Spinel tightens her hold on you, and you doing the same. After what seemed like centuries, but was only a few minutes, you seperate for air. Spinel lift you off the ground, and with your quick reflexed, you wrapped your legs around her waist as she takes you somewhere. You didn't know, you didn't really care. Your back hits something soft and then realized that you're in your bedroom, but before you have time to think, Spinel right back to kissing you, not that you're complaining.

Slow and gentle is how you two always do it, making sure to leave each kiss filled with love. You could feel her hands wandering around your body, until they find a way under your shirt going from your side up until her hand touch the side of your bra, much to Spinel's confusion.

Breaking the kiss, "What is that?" She asked.

You just gave a small laugh before taking it off from underneath your shirt and wrapped your arms around Spinel again.

Leaning in to kiss again when-

SMASH

"Spinel! How'd it go?! Did she like it?! Are you-?!" Steven pause in the middle of his sentence when he sees you and Spinel on the bed, holding each other. He blushed as he could only think what you two were doing, Garnet then comes up behind him.

"Sorry," was all she said and closed the door.

...

...

"Pffft!" You started laughing at what just happen, Spinel stared at you before she started laughing herself. After a couple seconds of laughing you both calmed down and just laid on the bed in each other's arms.

"I love you," You said to her, Spinel smiles at she nuzzle your hair.

"I love you too,"

Words - 1136