the past

A girl with (h/l) (h/c) lying in the ground. A fatal wound on her chest make the (h/c) girl coughed blood from her mouth. The tri colored haired boy beside her tighten his hug more, doesn't ready if the girl left him behind. Tears streaming down to his cheek.
(e/c) orbs meet with his amethyst orbs, trying to comfort the boy in silence, to reassure him. The tri color haired boy closed his eyes and shake his head as tears more and more falling from his eyes.

"Why? Why this is must happen?" Ask the boy in a sad voice. "This even not your fault..It's mine! But why it must you who took the damage?! Why?! Answer me.."
The (h/c) haired girl shook her head

"please...this isn't your fault..."

"YES IT IS!!!" shout the boy. "If it wasn't me, this war didn't need to be started!! And you didn't need to die...(Y/n)!!" Said the boy. His shoulder shaking because his sobbing.

"Hey..listen to me..this..all of this..is not your fault, you understand?...I'm so sorry...that I must leave you...but if you die...doom will come..to our homeland...I cannot let that happen..after all, this place..holding our memories.." said (Y/n) weakly as she cupped his cheek and gently weep his tears away. "That's why...please understand this..Atem."

Atem held her hand that cupped his cheek and slowly shook his head. "In exchange of you? That will be the same for me (Y/n)...you know it that I can't do anything..without you." Said Atem. His tears more falling from his eyes as he finished the last sentence. He tighten his hug more, didn't want the girl leave his side.

(Y/n) sighed as she keep weep his tears away "Atem, you can do it..even without me..because you're not alone..everyone else with you..they will be at your side.."

Something tasted like steel mixed with sour inside your mouth. Blood. (Y/n) coughed blood more and more, clutching her wounds which make Atem widened his eyes in shock.

"(Y/n)?! No..no...please!!"

Both of you know it. Your time is close. Atem still keep you in his embrace and tears more and more faster falling, landed on your face.

(Y/n) opened her eyes, that feels so heavy. She slowly reached and cupped Atem's cheek. She give him her best smile she can give, although she forced it.
"My king...please smile..those teary face doesn't suit you at all...and thanks...for the memories..I'm glad..that I met you that day...Atem."

Atem shocked by her words. His eyes widened. You can't leave me. Our time still not enough! He thought.
"No...no..please (Y/n)..I beg you..please don't leave! Please..don't leave me yet!" Said Atem.

"Atem.." call (Y/n). She give him closed eye smile. "Please...protect everyone..and may we meet again..in another life."

As (Y/n) said that, her hand falls and her smile faded. Atem shocked and shook your body

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)!! PLEASE WAKE UP!! (Y/N)!!" shout Atem at her dead body. His tears more streaming down to his cheek as he hug her dead body.

I will protect everyone (Y/n)...and I will find you...in another life. That's a promise. My promise for you.