He looked at her with a confused look, "Really? She does?"

Lisa nodded, "Yeah, she's like that," and then her eyes widen. "BUT WHO ARE YOU? And what are you doing here?"

"I was looking for a vending machine."

"I saw one on the fourth floor," Lisa shrugged. "Eh. Go on then, I'll be on my way."

She heard him laugh, "You don't want to know who I am?"

"I did at first, but I don't really want to know now and I really have to go watch the new kids dance – I heard they are cute."

He scoffed, "They'll have to call you noona."

"I meant the girl groups, but noona sounds nice." Lisa is not liking him at all. "Now go on, you must be hungry."

"Are you trying to get rid of me, Lisa-shi?" This time, Lisa genuinely gasped.

"Do you know me mister?" She stepped back and unconsciously made her hands look like the one you do when you do karate – Lisa has no idea.

She heard him chuckle, "Yes, of course." And he started climbing up the stairs. Lisa could only look at him with wide eyes and before she knew it, she's following him.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"I'm hungry," he answered. "Do you want to come too?" she caught him smile, those bunny teeth won't fool me.

Lisa shrugged, "Okay."

"Okay." Then he started walking again.

When Lisa was close enough behind him, she pulled the man's hood and gave him a hard slap on the shoulder. "I'll kick you next time you do that, Jeon."

"Right," he's still laughing, this time Lisa could see his stupid face. "Next time recognize me faster, idiot."