5

'Yoongi sunbaenim is really...

adorable.' There, Jennie thought whilst smiling adorably at how Yoongi tried to sit his member down. She is probably speaking for all of his fans but Jennie can't help the squeezing her heart made whenever he smiles until it shows his gums.

She unconsciously put a palm on her chest,

"Are you okay mandu?"

Jennie snapped her head at Jisoo who is grinning widely, "Call me dumpling again, I am disowning you."

"Mandu mandu manduuu!"

°°°

"And the first award goes to..." Jennie held her breath.

"Blackpink, congratulations!" What surprised Jennie even more are the artists, evenbangtan, stood up to clap for them.

She is too happy, she searched for her main source of happiness and found him straightly looking ather.

Oh did she say happy? She meant euphoric.

It was too fast, she walked slowly and looked him in the eye.

A small polite bow. Her eyes locked his and she felt her heart tugging again at the sight of his gummy smile.

Her lips quickly mirrored it. Still lost at how he smiled at her, Jennie's mind went blank.

Rose even had to steer her to theright direction, and she still smiled a lot.

"The stage is right there unnie," Chae giggled after.

Jennie was still smiling widely when Jisoo received the trophy, heck she is even happier with that little eye contact they made. In which Jennie thought, 'Fuck, I really am whipped for Min Yoongi. '

°°°

"Hyung. Your mouth's open."

Yoongi immediately frowned at what Namjoon said.

"We know Jennie and the rest of blackpink are attractive, but please for the sake of us your friends, try to conceal your love struck face. It's threatening the lunch we had to come out of my stomach." Jin nagged.

"Damn all of you. I am not letting you all live once I know who your love interests are. Mark my fucking words."

Yoongi then shifted his glare to each one of his friends who are giving him mocking stares. As if on cue, all of them focused on the group taking the award.

His soft gazes to blackpink's main rapper was scoffed at by his members.

Later on, Yoongi saw similar looks his members gave towards
Jennie's members. Oh?

'I'm never letting them live after this,'

Yoongi smiled slyly, his head turning back to where Jennie stood.

"...blinkeu annyeong" Jisoo said in a sweet voice that almost win Yoongi too like most of the idols and fans here but his eyes never left the girl beside her.

The way her eyes become crescents are enough for Yoongi to have heart spasms.

After blackpink exited the stage, Yoongi took another big gulp of water.

"Hoping to calm down your heart with water? For all I know it's not effective-"

"Hyung, when will you let me live for one second? Is me having a 'crush' that spectacular to all of you?" yoongi whined to Seokjin

"Yes. It's now one of the seven wonders of the world. Congratulations." followed by his windshield laugh.

°°°