12

☁️

Jennie adjusted the mask covering her lips and nose, a pair of glasses and a bucket hat completed her look. She ditched her usual clothes and wore what could have been a perfect outfit for fishing. She chuckled at how her members made a huge fuss over her look, Lisa even teased her to catch a mackerel for her.

"You don't look like yourself, mandu," Jisoo looked at her up and down, grinning afterwards. "...it's perfect."

She planned to meet one of the most famous kpop idol nowadays and she wanted to avoid any attention possible.

"Jennie-shi?"

Scared that it's someone else, she lowered her hat even more.

But when Kang Daniel sat in front of her with a wide grin on his face, she breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry if I made you wait."

"It's fine, I arrived 10 minutes ago."

He smiled when she put her mask down,"Did you order?"

"I did, coffee is fine right?" she answered. Their coffee arrived and Jennie took a sip from her latte.

"You know, when I got your message from my manager that you wanted to meet me..." he smiled. "...I blanked out."

Jennie looked at him worried, "Why?" worried that he might be annoyed.

"A pretty girl asked to meet me, who wouldn't be happy?"

She rolled her eyes at him, a little happy at what he said. "Thank you but I'm still sorry for taking some of your time."

"I know, we were really busy too.." he sassed but later laughed. "...kidding. I know you had something to talk about."

"Yeah, I do." she smiled appreciatively.

Jennie almost choked on her water when she read the article. Her life is suddenly full of choking on liquids and fleeing embarrassing situations. It was as if she is living in a drama.

'Suga Hyung is a home body like me.' stated by Kang Daniel in one variety show. It stated how the two would call each other and meet up.

"Ah. I'm screwed. " she immediately contacted her manager, asking if she has any contacts in wannaone.

Suddenly, the thing she said days ago that she hoped is not true just had to happen.

Like what she said, she's living in a drama.

"Don't worry," he grinned. "...your secret's safe with me."