Chapter 29

The cold breeze of Czech Republic making Jennie hold to her coat tight, bringing her hands inside her pockets. The group never thought the place doesn't same as their own country but, it does. The coat never leave their bodies until they reached the hotel 15 kilometers away from their house. The hotel was like 5 star hotel because of it's good necessities and proper uniform of their staffs making the hotel look 10 times more prestigious than the other 5 star hotels.

Jisoo turned off her phone and looked around the place to make sure no one will notice them especially Sehun's little tails. The group were armored, hiding them behind their back or like what's Jennie always do, she hide it underneath her skirt and attached it to her leg where the gun's holder is, smart enough.

"Let's get in." Gino said, eyeing his companions before he went inside the hotel. The group looked at each other and nod before following him.

As they entered the said hotel, the group went on the front desk where a woman in mid 30's standing with a phone in her hand and put it on the marble table. When the woman sensed that there was a group of people infront of her, she immediately bowed her head and greeted without looking at them. As she didn't get any response from the group, she lifted her head and smiled at the particular person behind the masculine guy.

"Sir Sehun, I thought you're-- ah Mr. Jeon was looking for you and I said you're in your suite." Liam raised his brow, he was about to say that he's not Sehun but Rosé secretly pulled the hem of his shirt so that Liam didn't say what he was about to say.

"Actually, I went to the resto near the hotel and I kinda forget my things inside my suite also my key card. Would you lend me a spare?" asked Liam smoothly without stuttering. The woman in the front desk dropped her gazed to his companions and nodded, handing the keycard to him.

"By the way sir, your girlfriend is beautiful." said the woman, Liam smiled at her and turned his back so that he can face them.

"I know my Lisa is beautiful." Jennie murmured to herself before turning her heels and left with the others.

"Where is she?! I told you to secure this fucking place!" A loud voice stopped the group from their tracks and turned to see a man flaming in anger while punching the poor security guard in the reception area.

"You are all a piece of shit!" he shouted, not minding the multiple daggers that sent through his head. The group was greedily wanting to put the man's head off of his head and hang it on the mountain, but they didn't do it anyway because that's brutal and Liam also have a care on his brother even though he do such bad things. The woman in the front desk whose name was 'Emily' looked at the group's direction then to the fuming man infront of her, she arched her brows because she's seeing one face in two people.

There, men in black came inside the hotel and rushed to the man who nearly broke the security guard's bone in anger. He faces his servants and gestured them to follow him. The group of Jennie witnessed the scene and immediately walked infront of Emily after Sehun leave the hotel.

"How did you know Sehun?" Jennie asked her intently, holding her breath for a second. Emily took a step back and put her right hand under the table. She didn't respond to Jennie instead, she lowered her head to avoid her stares. "Please, tell us why did you know him?" Jennie once again asked but now, it's soft and greedy. Emily closed her eyes and avoid the question, aiming for the security button, her hands was now being pressed to the table making her jolted on her seat. Tyuzu and Wendy went side by side on her while Rosé and Jisoo holding the girl's hands.

"Tell us please, we need to get our friend from Sehun." Gino said, pressing her hands above the table. Jennie on the other hand waiting the girl to respond. Emily sigh, looking at the group, she signaled the girls to let her go which the four girls obliged. Standing straight, she fished her phone inside her pocket and tapped her fingers against it.

"Find him and you will know everything. His name is Vanechka and if my calculations were right, I think he's still living in his old house in Central Bohemian." Emily said, putting her phone above the table with someone's picture on the screen. "How did you know him? Vanechka?" Jennie asked, looking at the girl curiously. "Let's just say, I'm his ex-wife." Fixing her shirt, she put her phone back in her pocket and sit on the high chair. She moved her gaze to the group and flashed her beautiful smile.

Emily was beautiful to be honest. She has a long blond hair and a sharp jaw which makes her more looked very likely. She works at the hotel weekdays at 10 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. "From here, it's just 54 mins drive so you can still see him if you all go now. He always leaves at 5 in the afternoon for his work." Nodding their heads, Liam looked at his watch and turned his gazed to his companions. "Come on, we don't want to waste time. We only have 2 hours left to go to Central Bohemian." He said. Jennie looked at Emily and took her arms with her. "Thank you for trusting us." her heart ache as she feels herself on a verge of tears, she wiped it quickly before her friends see it. "It's okay, It's just not for your friend's safety, It's for Vanechka too." She said, she opened the box beside the table and picked up something. She hand it to Jennie and said something to her before the group left.

Riding a car for almost an hour, they reached the Březnice a town in Central Bohemian Region. The cold breeze welcomed the group and proceeded on finding a certain person. Pulling out her phone, Jennie got a message saying the address of the person they were looking for, on the other hand, Rosé was bothered to what she'd been heared earlier. Not long after, Jisoo noticed it and it made her distress, she walked towards to her and gently placed her hand on top of her shoulders.

"Are you okay, chaeng?" flinching a little, Rosé put her hand on her chest and looked at the petite girl. "Oh, sorry for that. Are you okay?" she asked, Rosé closed her eyes and shook her head for an answer. "I've been thinking sort of things." nodding, Jisoo left her on her spot, thinking Rosé need a space for her to think. When she was about to go to Jennie's direction, someone bumped into her makes her nearly hit the cold floor.

"I'm sorry miss, I'm in a hurry." he said, looking sorry for her, he fixed his glasses before he rushed to the bus. Jisoo didn't notice the man's disappearance instead, she shrugged it off and walked to Jennie. "Oh my gosh, we don't have enough time." Wendy exclaimed, fanning herself. Tyuzu raised her brow and looked at Wendy's direction. "Why were you like that? You're crazy." she said, shaking her head because of Wendy's antics.

"Stop that guys, I already know where he lives." Jennie suddenly uttered that made all eyes on hers. Jennie showed her phone with Vanechka's address that Emily just send 2 minutes ago.