3

Thanks to @DIDIHEARDRARRY there is more, and thanks for the comment.
i have never given a shoutout to someone this is awkward

#########################

Percy POV:

I was surprised to see Nico after all this time, and also I was pleased that he didn't recognize me as I didn't want the others to know who I am unless I trust them, originally I didn't intend on telling Nico who I was at all.
But something just washed over me and I didn't have any control over my words, i suspect three god's, Aphrodite, Eros and the Fates it's not three, technically that's not three but still.

I ran through a forest in England as there was something weird going on i for some reason i felt like something was calling me here, i nearly ran into a tree as i was distracted by a magic force shield i was about to touch this force, suddenly a horse like creature appears, i remember reading something about this in one of my moms library.

" A Thestral " I gasped

" Hello Sea Prince " the creature said " I am Spectra please follow me "

I followed Spectra as she turned back where she came from, as i passed the magic force i was blinded, after a bit the brightness faded i was in front of a castle, i saw people on brooms flying, and a lake nearby, using my powers to see what was in the lake i felt an octopus with mercreature's.

" This is Hogwarts Sea Prince " Spectra said gaining my attention " this is where young wizards and witches go to learn magic " she had a tone of dislike for some reason " they are out of shape and Lady Magic said to bring you here " I tensed knowing who Lady Magic was " do not worry Sea Prince she will keep your secret and so will I " Spectra bowed to me before disappearing into the forest before saying " if you need me i will be in the forbidden forest "

I felt a weight in pocket, when i patted my pocket i felt paper, taking out it i saw that it was a letter to me, opening i read it.

Dear Percy

You will train these wizards in combat, you will be a part time teacher and part time student. And do not worry i will not tell anyone where you are, your secret is safe with me.

Lady Magic / Hecate

I burn the paper in case, so no one can find it and head to the school on front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After i entered the school i went to find the headmasters room, which was easy with the help of nearly headless Nick . There was a door and a statue, i knew i couldn't open the door my self .

~ Sour Lemon ~

" Sour Lemon " i say out loud for some reason. suddenly the door opens i go in, looking around the room i saw moving portraits, books and a phoenix, the phoenix flew over to me and landed on my shoulder, smiling i petted him.

" I see Fawkes has taken a liking to you young man " i saw an old man with beard with weird robes and a wizard hat on " i am Dumbledore the headmaster of this school and who are you " this guy, Dumbledore asked me.

" My name is Aklios, and i was sent here by Lady Magic to train student combat skills " I stated, he nodded

" Ah yes Lady Magic did say that we would have a visitor, i will show you to your room " he stood up gesturing to follow him, after multiple of magical changing stairs we were at the dungeons " this is where you will stay, in the Slytherins common room, it will be dinner in an hour, proffeser Snape will show you to the great hall, but for now this is your room. " Dumbledore said pointing to a door, i opened it and saw that it was plain and simple, a bed in the corner on the opposite there was closet " i will be leaving now to tell Snape to come get you " with that he left, creepy old man.Closing the door i looked around to see if i can do anything, sighing i layed on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lost in time when someone knocked on the door, standing up i went to open it and saw a man he has shoulder-length, greasy black hair which frames his face, and cold, black eyes. He wears black, flowing robes which give him the appearance of "an overgrown bat".

" I am professor Severus Snape the head of the Slytherins follow me " we walked in silence when we got to a place where there are massive doors, professor snape cast a spell and the doors opened, everyone who was in the hall stopped speaking and turned to look at professor Snape when they noticed me, nearly everyone gasped, i looked at where all the adults sat and noticed to unoccupied chairs, i guess one of them was for me we walked silently and sat down, i was on the edge. Dumbledore silenced everyone by standing up, he looked at me and gestured to stand up, mentally sighing i stood up.

" We have a new professor, Lady Magic sent him he will teach you physical combat now he will introduce himself "

" As Albus stated i am your new professor " everyone even Dumbledore were surprised that i called him by his name " I will be teaching you physical combat, i will have you in groups of Slytherin and Gryffindor " I noticed said houses glare at each other " Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw " the hufflepuffs gave nervous glances at everyone.

" Who are you " someone shouted from the table

" My name is Aklios and i'm your new professor " I said smiling innocently, knowing what is to come.

################################

So what do you think? |
There will be bxb and maybe gxg in Hogwarts, who do you think it will be leave a comment.