Chapter 33: Pride

Start from the beginning

"It was a trend and I looked good." He smirks.

"You would've looked even better if you had me teaching you some moves," I grin as Chris furrowed his eyebrows.

"Teach me? All I've seen you do is shake your ass."

I roll my eyes. "That's for fun. I can really dance, you can ask Logan." I crossed my arms over my chest as Chris purses his lips and waved me off. "You don't believe me?"

"No, and I feel like you're gonna try to teach me how to twerk, but I already got that down."

"You got jokes." I laugh sarcastically. "Aight, bet. We're gonna battle one day."

"You forreal?" He laughs.

"Dead serious. 'Ion want to embarrass you but you begging for it now." I huffed while checking the time. It was going on 10:30 and I was supposed to meet Sevyn in the lobby by now.

Brushing past Chris who was now laughing hysterically, I disconnected my phone from the charger while grabbing my bag. Without saying another word I grabbed my room key to leave out.

"Oh so you're not gonna tell anybody you're leaving now?!" He called after me as I smiled.

Once I got downstairs I could tell Sevyn was just about to call me until she glanced up while I stepped off the elevator.

"I was just about to say, I know Chris didn't manage to pull you back in bed again."

I giggled while shaking my head. "Not today. You ordered a car?"

"Well—"

"No need when I'm around." Ryan appeared with a huge grin on his face.

"So these bitches was gonna get food with out me?"

Sevyn and I turn around just as EJ walked up with Monica shortly behind him.

"I tried your room!" Sevyn laughs as he shook his head.

"We had to go and get these shoes for Chris, but I'm hungry now so let's go."

"....All of us?" My eyes darted towards Monica who seemed agitated. She's always with EJ now like his little assistant but I've notice nobody else seems to like her company either.

"I could us a drink." She shrugs with a dry smile.

"Great."

>>>>>>>>

"A coma?" Sevyn choked on her mimosa.

I shook my head. "Exactly, and I seen the article too. I can't believe they making shit up like this."