Dawn of A New Day | S2 Chapter 1

Finally after those years being clueless about each other's presence, having the thought of being the last, the Leonin Time Traveler and the Leonin Feline Wizard met each other.

How heartwarming was it to finally have clarification that they weren't the only ones any longer.

They fell in love, each other falling into each other's arms as their memories with other filled their minds once again. Those moments absorbing their every thought of each other.

The crystal blue eyed had never thought of meeting some one like her again, she thought everyone had despised her because of what had happened.

No, not at all.

The amber eyed had never expected to meet the blue eyed, he blamed for himself for the disappearance of his friends, his kind and most of all his loved ones.

No, not at all.

They both proved it wrong, bringing the loose ends of the beautiful and mysterious Leonin race together.

For the many months that pasted, she had him close to her heart and so did he.

How many years pasted you question?

2

Nana, now 17, still dating her 18 year old boyfriend, Harith.

The Empire had never had peace in such a long time, and the entire Empire celebrated their times of peace happily.

"Harith!"

The named Leonin turned to see that sweet rose haired Mage running towards him, excitedly. Jumping up wards, she wrapped her arms around him, hugging tightly at his taller body.

"Hey Nana..." He spoke calmly, voice deeper than it was before, he gave a kiss to her forehead.

Nana automatically looked upwards, laying a small kiss on the taller's lips, "I've missed you so much..."

"I've only been gone for about 2 weeks, Nana!" He chuckled, not moving an inch from the younger's embrace.

"A day without you is almost a century for me..." She dragged out the last vowel for effect, pout remaining on her lips, "Don't leave again!"

"I'll have to Nana.." Harith rolled his eyes jokingly, "It's part of my job.."

"Fineee." She sighed, "It was worth a shot."

The two headed towards the castle once again, the village doing normal, and the citizens going by their day. They walked together, hands wrapped around each other's tightly. The Leonins happily talked about what had happened in Harith's absence, while the male spoke about what had occurred during his mission.

"YOU'RE BACK!"

A pair of specifically android like arms slipped around their necks, pulling both of their faces together. A laugh was heard as those arms embraced them, the couple look behind them to see Angela.

"You don't know how boring it was without you!" She groaned at the memory, "Nana was practically sobbing every night."

"N-no I wasn't!"

Harith looked at his girlfriend with a worried expression, "Y-you were crying?! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wasn't! It- it was only one time..." Nana's ears bent down in embarrassment.

"Aw- my baby..." The Time Traveler cooed, he snuggled Nana tightly.

"AAH!" The Android fangirled, "You two better stop being this cute!"

"Angela, chill out..."

The trio faced Chang'e, waves of gratefulness washing on their faces. The once small teenager had grown into a wonderful young woman, strangely immature yet mature at the same time.

"Harith! It's really nice to see you again!" The Moon Palace Immortal smiled. She walked up to the male hand extended for something like a hand shake, but relieved a hug instead.

"Aw- come on, Chang'e!" He whimpered, pulling away and looking at her, "Why are you acting like we are business partners instead of friends?!"

"I-it's just-" She brought her fingers to her face, pinching the bridge of her nose, "It's just- you have a girlfriend, and I have a boyfriend. A-and you are also the Imperial Master of Magic, and I-never mind..."

"One of those points are true though, Harith!" The pink haired spoke, arms crossed. She tapped on his shoulder with a suspicious look on her face, "You do have girlfriend, why are you hugging her!?"

Harith stared at her, amber eyes rolled as he grabbed her waist gently, "Ah- come on! We've been friends for like 3 years now! Don't be so jealous!"

"I still am." Nana frowned, cheeks puffed.

"Ack- you two... can we please just get the castle!" Chang'e sighed, Angela still squealing at the couple, "We'll be late."

"Okay~!" Harith grinned, hand reaching for the other's hand again. The 4 hurried their way to the large structure, minding not to hit anyone as they rushed their way there. Tigeal and the others were already standing there patiently, waiting on the last few to arrive.

The castle had many kinds of people there. That included Estes, the Moon Elf King, Zilong, an oriental warrior from the Land of Dragons, and so many more. Harith and Nana taking the Leonin place in that.

"Good Afternoon, allies, friends, and many more." Tigers spoke, voice booming throughout the castle walls, "Today, we celebrate 2 years of the peace and the drop of activity from the Abyss."

The crowd applaud at Tigeal's claim, only for the tank to look back at them in a serious way, "But the Abyss is back."

Harith's eyes shot open, pounding against the table in the process, "What do you mean it's back?!"

"We just received word, Master of Magic..." Tigeal assured, "A village on the north side of our borders was ambushed, the settlers there were evacuated and brought here. If it weren't for Fanny, we wouldn't of known about the villagers there."

"Then we must take action! We must be able to shut down their forces and prevent anymore attacks!" The pale mage's eyes were determined, their amber hue in slits,"We can't afford anymore lives at stake!"

"That's why we are here for this meeting, Harith." A familiar blond spoke.

Harith automatically went silent in shock, "Alucard?!"

"Hello Harith, nice to see you again.." Alucard greeted, only to quickly return the the conversation, "In the next few months... all heroes I will be sent around the bordering villages. Two or three will be sent in order to keep a look out for all disruptions to the Land of Dawn's peace..."

"We must do this for everyone, for everyone we care about and love..."