The Bond

Hey guys.  I am here with the first part to my story and hope to get a positive response from everyone.  Hope you guys like it and is not too long for people's liking.  Thanks for all the support and comments on the intro.

Aab main aur meri not forced but by choice wife yahi rahenge.- Mr. Bajaj says.

Mr. Bajaj..-Prerna says as she just got there. She only heard the last sentence. She was panting. She knew she had to explain herself before he assumes something, as to why she was here this morning.

Mrs. Bajaj?-Rishab says as he turns around to see her.

Wo mujhe aap se baat karni thi.-Prerna says catching her breath.

Aap ko kaise pata chala main kaha hoon?-Rishab asks.

Wo maine aapke office call kiya tha.-Prerna says.

Okay. Boliye?- he says.

Wo..wo..main...aaj..-She has no idea how to say this in front of everyone.

Rishab understood what she is trying to say. He knows that at first he misunderstood her as well. But then when he thought about it he shouldn't be surprised to know she was here before him.

It's okay.- He says, understanding and really meaning it.

It's okay?-Prerna asks again to see if she heard him right.

He just nods, smirking at her shocked face.

Waise bhi main aapko abhi call hi karne wala tha. Wo kya hai na Mr. Basu ne jo humara ghar kharidliya hai na usi tarah maine unka ghar kharidliya hai.- Rishab says as if it were something that was so obvious to happen.

Lekin..- Prerna tries to come up with something but she knew he is not wrong or at fault this time.

Lekin..?- Rishab repeats with an amused face. He was amused that she was trying to come up with something to say what he is doing is not right.

Okay fine. Aap ne kuch galat nahi kiya Mr. Bajaj. Aap ne aap na promise bhi nahi toda.-Prerna says, knowingly.

The thing is during the Switzerland trip they had formed this kind of friendship between them. They understood each other now. And after Prerna found out that the main reason of Mr. Bajaj marrying her was his daughter, she started to have this respect for him inside herself. This person only married her for his daughter. No matter what kind of a person he is, he is a really nice father.

As for Rishab he had always respected her. Even if he was rude to her he always cared for her. He always wanted her to be comfortable in their house. He was happy to see her coming around and finally being nice to him. He admired her even more after seeing her care for his daughter so much after finding out Kuki is the reason she was stuck in this forced marriage. She had grown really protective of Kukki. She thought of Kukki as her own daughter, whereas he thought of the baby in her womb as his own, even if he would be hesitant to admit it.

Both of them had unknowingly started to grow feelings for each other.

Anyways ab jab aap yaha aa gayi hai toh aap yahi rukiye main saaman aur baaki sab ko le kar aata hoon.- rishab says.

Okay- Prerna says but was not sure if wants to stay here alone.

As Rishab passes her she remembers about her doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.

Mr. Bajaj wo kal subah..-She starts to remind him but he cuts her off.

Ha mujhe yaad hai, main aa jaunga.-He says.